Over again

Feeling awkward was an understatement. Maybe even uncomfortable didn't come close to how Johnny Depp was feeling in this precise moment. All evening actually he had felt this way, like a timid young boy. A night like this was meant to be enjoyed even celebrated. But it was far from being enjoyable. Throughout the whole of the Bafta nominations in the royal opera house Johnny couldn't help the way his heart seemed to drum nervously and uncomfortably against his chest. It wasn't as if he was nominated for this type of award, he was merely there to support the films creative team for their Bafta nomination on Sweeney Todd.

He just couldn't stand sitting there in the beautiful opera house where all the stars were dressed to the nines and where he was sat next to the one woman he was very quickly developing feelings for, maybe even loved. Not only that but she wasn't alone, Helena had come with Dominic and it was clear that they were trying to rebuild or put together their already very broken relationship. He didn't know why she had decided to give him another chance or why she allowed him to act as if what had happened between them was just a case of misunderstanding, but she did. Helena had taken him back, or at least was working on saving whatever love they used to share.

It could have been an enjoyable night but Johnny couldn't help but feel slightly tortured every time he would glance over at Helena. She looked so beautiful, so sexy and in someways irresistible. She was wearing a plain black dress that fell just below the knee and was tight around her waist and bust. Her straps were just hanging off her shoulders exposing her beautiful neck line and her hair was loosely tied up on the top of her head leaving a few stands of hair to fall onto her shoulders. She was a vision and every time he would look over at her she would just simple give him a shy smile.

Dominic wasn't a fool to see the way Johnny was practically eyeing his wife and for that he had made it clear numerous amounts of times who she had come with tonight. Whether it be him placing his arm around Helena or whispering sweet nothings into her ear which Johnny was no fool to miss. At one moment Johnny noticed Dominic's hand slide down her crossed leg to her knee as if he was strapping her in place away from him like some sort of arm seatbelt. 

Johnny couldn't help the fact his jaw was clicking in annoyance and slight jealousy as Dominic was displaying these signs of affection in his face. He felt like grabbing him by his suit's lapels and punching him hard across the face in front of the entire crowd. But of course he didn't, instead he tried to focus his eyes on the stage in front and enjoy the evening like he should have been.

But now at least he was able to have a drink and keep away from both Helena and Dominic. Again like any glamorous event there was the after party. This one was being held at a Claridges, Hotel in London. It was a great party and all the stars were now able to enjoy their time together and celebrate without the cameras rolling. 

Johnny had spent the time mostly with some very good friends of his here in London while Helena and Dominic were no where to be seen. Every now and again Johnny would see Helena but she was just with some friends drinking more and more with every group of people she was surrounding herself with. She was not settled and far from happy, she too had felt on edge about this whole evening and the fact that Dominic had suddenly run off. All she could do was seem to try and drink her worry away and party through the night with some of her close girlfriends.

Johnny found himself yet again keeping his eye on her. He also found himself not drinking just so that he was sober enough to watch Helena. She was getting more and more drunk by the minuet and her supposed 'friends' weren't seeming to help matters either as they kept handing her more shots. Seeing her suddenly wobble on her heels as if to fall over Jonny was close to running over to her until he saw her friend hold her up by slinging her arm over her shoulders. She was a mess, never in all his life had he seen her like this before, it's only since she had been married to Dominic that she had started to drink, because Johnny knew far to well that all the years he had known her before she never touched the stuff.