The Ring

As soon as the door to her trailer was locked behind them Helena didn't waste a second before suddenly turning around to Johnny pulling him quickly towards her and kissing him so hard it was as if it was long over due. Johnny was surprised by the sudden gesture but soon began to kiss her back with the same amount of passion she was showing him. Her lips were demanding and rough and he didn't understand what had got into her, she was so delicate, so fragile and now she was biting and moaning hungrily into his mouth as her fingernails ran down the back of his shirt while she pulled him even closer to her own body.

Breaking away they both breathed heavily staring at each other with knowing smirks. Johnny looked at the strong desire of lust in her eyes and shook his head at her with a small smile gracing his perfect lips "What has gotten into you?" he chuckled stroking a long strain of Bellatrix's hair out of her face. They had literally just come off the set after seeing everyone and before they even had the chance to contemplate what had just happened only a few moments ago when he proposed they were already pined up against the trailer door making out as if it were the first time.

"I just missed you so much" she smiled running her hands up his chest intwining her fingers through the mass of different necklaces and scarfs he had trailing down around his chest.

"I never thought we would get away" she teased before pushing herself up against him to kiss him again. Smiling against her lips Johnny wrapped his arms around her waist tightly running his hands over the black leather of her costume. "Wait here" she said breaking away and moving over to the trailers large settee. "What are you...." Johnny began only to shut himself up as she pulled out what seemed to be a sofa bed from underneath. As soon as it all clicked in place Helena turned round grinning at him proudly before calling him over to her with her hands.

Shaking his head as he approached her Johnny took both of her hand in either of his and placed his forehead against her own "This isn't like you at all" he whispered with a smirk before she chuckled and pressed a quick kiss to his lips before sitting herself down on the bed and pushing herself up to the top, beckoning him to join her by wiggling her finger at him. The dangerous smirk on her face made him roll his eyes before giving in and crawling over to her on the bed as if transfixed by her. As soon as Johnny was hovering just above her body Helena placed her head down to the mattress and smiled up at him.

"Wait" she said stopping him from kissing her by covering his lips with her fingertips as she suddenly remembered something. "What?" He asked frowning down at the bizarre woman in his arms. She wanted this so badly and now she was stopping him? "Just a sec" she chuckled before lifting his arm up to wiggle her way free off the bed leaving him still asking himself what was going on. Turning his head to watch her Johnny sat down on the mattress and watched as she removed her Bellatrix teeth from her mouth.

Walking back over to him Helena resumed her position on the bed by snuggling back underneath him "Well that was hot" he said sarcastically referring to her removing out her dentures.

"Shut up" she smirked before pulling him down to her gently and kissing him. The kiss was sweet and loving, tender and warm but as soon as the sudden fire between them began to build they were soon finding themselves getting more and more passionate more and more heated until their lips were moving in motion with one another. Until she felt Johnny begin to get turned on by the way their lips danced together roughly, nipping and biting each other playfully. She liked getting him worked up like this, she knew he always liked to be as gentle as he could but she was the only one to be able to get this fiery side of him out. The hunger and desperation to taste and touch each other was becoming more and more unbearable and she soon felt his tongue slide along the bottom of her lip begging for entrance. Smiling against his lips Helena allowed it and soon found their tongues fighting each other harshly.