One and Only

"Ah ha!" Johnny, dressed in his 'Jack Sparrow' costume exclaimed down the hallway when he spotted Nell scurry away from him in a cowgirl outfit trying to run as fast as she could now he had found her. Him Billy and Nell had been playing for about an hour now, dressing up in silly costumes and pretending to act out their roles as if they were staring in a film.

Johnny had spent the day with the children as it was their day off school and had to admit he enjoyed their company. Moving to London had been a fantastic idea of his, as he literally packed up and left his life in America behind him just for the sake of his 'family'. But being away from his every day life, his constant contract with different movie directors over there and his party life he enjoyed with his friends had left him quiet lonely.

It wasn't that he was unhappy or sad in anyway, he loved London and loved being here with Helena and the children. It was just life for him here was so much more quieter. He had no films he was working on at the moment and all his American friends were out partying and having a great time without him. He knew this because he saw it on his Instagram page with what his mates were all up too. He just felt a little low considering Helena had been out working everyday this last week on 'Burton and Taylor' where as he had been stuck at the house bored out of his mind only attending the odd interview and photoshoot here and there.

In fact this last week had been pretty hard considering the fact that the kids had been at school most days as well as Helena being on set. He continued with his little 'french lessons' with Billy and Nell and enjoyed playing around with them like he was now but a part of him knew he was depending on them to keep him active, to give him some life.

Helena would now come in rather late every evening and be to tired to stay up and watch a movie or spend the evening with him and the kids. He appreciated that she was busy and was working hard on this BBC film, but that didn't make him miss her any less. Last night had been a rather awkward affair on his part. She had come in very late and had stripped down into her PJ's quickly before hopping in beside him. At the time he thought it was a perfect moment to pull her close beside him and kiss her with the intention of taking it further only to have her moan in slight annoyance before she broke them apart and simply turned her back on him to sleep. She hadn't been in the mood for anything like that in the last week or so. He knew too well it was probably bad timing and all but there never seemed to be a right time, she was just so busy and he missed her.

Even waking up in the mornings he would find himself waking up to an empty bed. She was just never around. Even Dominic West got more time with his wife then he did, he kept taking her out to fancy restaurants after a day shooting and had even driven her home a couple of times; not coming into the house of course but still Johnny had noticed him dropping her off. Maybe because he had nothing else on his mind he was becoming slightly jealous of the fact Dominic was around her 24/7 but still it just didn't seem right.

Even so, this having nothing to do during the day lark did give him good quality time with his daughter. Rose had been getting bigger each and every day, she was perfect.

"You can't take her!" Nell yelled at him bringing him from his thoughts as she put a protective arm across baby Rose who was giggling away in amongst a den of pillows that the kids had made. She was shielding her sister one end of the hallway upstairs as Johnny stood the other.

"I will my love, ya see ya little princess there just hap'ens to be the daughter of King nevaskie" Johnny said in his jack sparrow voice as he slowly began to stride down towards them his black eye liner making his eyes look even darker as he narrowed them menacingly.

"Don't. you. dare." Billy suddenly said appearing from out of Nell's bedroom to the right of the hallway with a long sword pointing towards him as he protected his sisters. He was dressed in a  captains uniform with a large hat that nearly covered his eyes as it was too big for him. Johnny put his hands in surrender as he looked at the fake sword pointing towards him. "You leave them alone" Billy said with such depth to his voice let alone warning.