Katie

Covering her hand over her mouth as she laughed loudly at the man in front of her Helena could feel tears spring to her eyes from laughing so much. Her eyes creased shut as she buried face in her hands as her shoulders shook historically at what Dominic had just said. It was a laugh a minute on set and she could only shake her head at him as she tried to compose herself. They had been filming all day and were now shooting the bedroom scene where Richard burton is reminiscing on his time married to Elizabeth Taylor in the movie.

They had been cracking jokes and giggling through out the shot and even their director was finding it hard not to laugh at the pair of them. Although they really did have to nail this scene now they had spent too long on trying to get it exactly right.

Smiling from ear to ear as he watched Helena fan her eyes with her hands to clam herself down he chuckled and smirked at her "You have such a dirty laugh" he laughed watching as she simply smirked at this.

"Ok people let's take a quick break, get yourself a drink" their director called out to everyone and one by one each person made their way off the set. The set which consisted of 'their' bedroom with paintings and grand furniture soundings every orifice. Helena was dressed in a pretty pink negligé with her hair full of extensions resting on her shoulders and permed beautifully. Her makeup was full as that's how Elizabeth Taylor wore it, even going to bed so it would seem.

"I need a drink" Dominic stated as he followed her to the coffee machine and the water dispenser.

"You need to stop making me giggle, you'll ruin my makeup" Helena smiled as she filled a plastic cup up with water. She could feel Dominic stand beside her and she could feel his hands rest of her her hips as he mumbled "Well I'll already be ruining your lipstick" his hot breath by her ear and his hands gripped at her waist caused her to simply turn and shrug him off playfully before rolling her eyes. He was such a damn tease, such a bloody flirt.

But he was right considering the fact their next bedroom scene would be Burton and Taylor making out. They were a passionate pair and loved one another very much and for that Helena was aware at just how steamy this might be shooting with Dominic. oh how she bet nanny Anne wished she was in her position.

"I'm just going to speak to Jerrold" Dominic said excusing himself to go and speak to his assistant.

Taking in a deep breath Helena tensed suddenly as she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her middle from behind causing her to jump slightly "Hey" she heard a failure voice whisper by her ear before feeling a pair of soft lips kiss her exposed neck from behind as this mans grip on her got tighter making her relax slightly. "What the bloody hell are you doing here?" she asked smirking to herself as she felt Johnny's warm hands massage her hips through the thin material of her negligé.

"I got bored and wanted to see you" he murmured turning her around and pressing a sweet kiss to her pink lips before she could even speak. As he pulled away he smiled down at her as she rolled her eyes and poked her little finger to his chest.

"How did you even get in?" her question made him simply shrug as he pulled her in closer to his body wrapping his arms even tighter around her. "I told them that I wanted to see you and they knew who I was and so let me in"

Smirking at this Helena shook her head a small smile tugging at her lips. "I'm still shooting honey, and I don't think you'll want to wait around to watch this next bit" her eyes were warning him and to be truthful she couldn't believe he picked a time when she would have to kiss Dominic to turn up on set. It was a lovely surprise and she was happy to see him considering the fact that they hadn't spent much time together these last few weeks but still she knew this was bad timing on his part.