Chapter 53

"That fucking bitch." Gemma growls walking over to the window, staring out at a black car.

"That fucking bitch, what?" I ask slightly shocked yet amused with Gemma's harsh tone.

I walk over to the window and stand beside Gemma, she was literally glaring at the woman who got out. She looked fairly short, tiny boned, pale, dark short hair and had dark eyes. I have never seen her before.

"Her! How many years do you reckon I will get for killing the stupid bitch?" Gemma asks tapping the window frame.

"I don't know, maybe a couple. But is she really worth it?" I ask. I was more then curious to find out who she was. It was already more then obvious that Gemma had a pure hatred towards the woman.

"Oh yeah she's really worth the killing." Gemma grins evilly. I could tell she was already planning it out or just imagining she was killing her at this instant.

"Who is she?" I question keeping my eyes on the woman who was now leaving her car and heading over to the garage.

"Tara fucking Knowles. She use to be with Jax, she had him under her spell. I mean Jax did love her at one stage but all that Tara cared for was jack shit. She only cared when she was going to get laid next by Jax. But then she became pregnant and Jax regretted that he ever fell for her. She killed her own baby that was growing inside of her. She tried to kill Jax, even me. Let's just say that's not all she's done. That was just a little part of it." Gemma growled.

I stared at the woman in shock, well I guess I wasn't meant to like her either.

"Now I reckon she's back to try and get Jax wrapped around her finger again. So she can ruin his life." Gemma continued on. "Honey I think you're going to be on a joy ride. No matter what, don't let yourself trust her or be fooled by her. Jax is yours and I'm telling you to keep it that way." Gemma turns to me with a serious look. It felt like I was in a movie. Or this entire situation was a movie. It just seemed familiar in a strange way.

"Come on, let's go see what this bitch wants." Gemma says taking my hand gently and walking us out of her office and outside towards the garage.

That's where Jax was.

Gemma and I walked over to where Tara had gotten Jax's attention, he didn't look too pleased by her arrival either.

"Well, well, well, Tara isn't it pleasant." Gemma spat.

"I could almost say the same thing back, Gemma." Tara replies, trying to hide the attitude in her tone. But she couldn't hide it from me.

"You know you're not welcome here." Gemma snarls and Jax chuckles.

"And who's she." Tara said referring to me. She had completely neglected the snide comment Gemma made.

Gemma looked at me sternly, I think she was trying to remind me of how Jax was mine. He was my boyfriend and soon to be husband. Anyway, I didn't like being referred to a 'she'.

"This is Ethel." Jax says pulling me towards him. He wraps his arms around me and kisses the crook of my neck. "My soon to be wife. And mother of our child." Jax says after. He then turns me around so he was cuddling me from behind while he rested his head on my shoulder.

His hand rests on my stomach and he lightly places a kiss on my neck, once again.

Tara looked at me with an unreadable expression. I may not be able to read it but I didn't like it one bit.

"Oh I see, well congratulations." Tara growls. I didn't like her, especially with the attitude that she had.

"Thanks, and we're very happy together. Jax is the love of my life." I say with a small grin. Was I trying to make her jealous? I guess in one way I was. After all, I could. Jax was mine, not hers.

"I can see." Tara crosses her arms awkwardly.

"Well I better head off to work. I am back working at St Thomas, just so you know. It was great seeing you again Jax. It was nice meeting you Ethel. Gemma." Tara says turning on her heels and walking off.

We watched her walk off and waited until she drove out of the lot.

"I guess I got some explaining to do, don't I?" Jax chuckles kissing my neck.

"I know the basics from Gemma." I smile at Gemma and she smiles back. "But yeah, I guess you do have some explaining to do." I turned around in Jax's arms then wrapped mine around his neck. "But you got to finish work first." I peck his lips. "Then tonight we can do whatever you want." I whisper seductively in his ear and kiss him again.

"Come on kids, keep it PG rated." Gemma rolled her eyes.

"I don't think I'm gonna be able to do that, Mom." Jax says looking away from me to his mother. A cheeky smirk plastered across his face.

With that Jax grabbed me by the waist and picked me up. Shocked by his action I wrapped my legs around his hips, locking them in place so I wouldn't slip off.

"Oh for Christ sake." Gemma laughs walking off.

Jax chuckles and walks us over against the wall.

"I remember the first time we did it." Jax whispers as he starts to kiss down my neck.

"Oh yeah and how did that go?" I ask smirking. I could feel his bulge from underneath me. Growing hard.

"Just like this, but in the shower." He says fiddling with the buttons of my top.

"Nah uh. Not here Jackson Nathaniel Teller. You got work." I grin pulling myself off of Jax.

"Aw come on, you can't leave me standing like this." Jax complains pulling me against him as he kisses me.

"I clearly remember saying tonight. Love you, babe." I say in between kisses, this time, for once, I sounded confident when I said it.

I move from his grasp and walk away, looking back to give him a wink.

"Love you too, baby." He quickly came up behind me and smacks my butt.

It stung, yet felt so fucking good.