Chapter 28

With eyes as wide as golf balls, I stared with my mouth almost completely hung open. Trying to wrap my head around what was going on, I turned my attention back to the Sons, or more specifically to Jax. He was wearing his typical skull cap helmet and a pair of dark sun glasses. As soon as he turned his head into my direction, as they all parked in the driveway and on the grass, he sent me a smirk.

Looking away from Jax, my eyes stopped on the bikers who parked distinctively further away from Samcro.  The first person that held my glance was my father, mother and my three brothers. I hadn't really looked at the rest of the Deadly Rogues until a short time later. I was a little shell-shocked. There, getting off their Harley's in front of me was my own family.

Eying my father off at first, I noticed as he pulled off his skull cap helmet. He looked much the same since I had seen him last, but he looked to be wearing newer looking clothes. The black long sleeved shirt, beneath his kutte, dark blue denim jeans and finally his biker boots that had definitely seen better days.

My mother that was getting off of the bike behind dad, wore the same type of helmet. But instead of a kutte of course, she wore a dark blue denim jacket with a bright red top underneath, matching it with dark blue denim jeans and small pixie boots. Yeah, she wasn't the best In heels. Every heel she would wear, always gave her a cramp in the calf muscle.

My brothers looked to be wearing almost the exact same as my father, but instead underneath his kutte, Scotty wore a blue singlet whilst Kurt and Jeffrey wore a normal white shirt.

They all had the typical biker look about them, especially my dad. He looked the part the most, especially with how rugged he looked.

Leaving Gemma and Donna's side, I slowly trudged towards my family. Walking over to them cautiously, as if I was waiting for something to either go wrong or for it all to be a dream.

Whilst they all got off their bikes, stretched their legs, I noticed that they had all managed to have their backs facing me. Revealing the back of their kuttes. In big bold letters it said DEADLY ROGUES. Below had their symbol. A crocodile in a curled position with it's jaws hunt open, revealing it's razor sharp teeth and of course a blade that was just as big as the crocodile between it's teeth. Underneath wrote N.T, AUSTRALIA.

That was my father's club, their colours. It wasn't something you could easily miss, it was very distinguishable.

Stopping directly behind my father, I watched as he turned around, hanging his helmet on the handle bars. As soon as his dark brown eyes met mine, a large smile appeared on his face. Before I could say anything or do anything, he had me wrapped in his arms, in a tight fatherly hug. One I had missed.

"Hey sweetheart. Haven't I missed you." He continued to hold onto me, my face buried into his shoulder.

"I've missed you too! What are you doing in Charming?!" I exclaimed, pulling back and staring at him in shock.

"To discuss this fucking proposal. Couldn't do it over the phone now could we? Besides, I ought to come see my beautiful girl." He held onto my shoulders, looking at me with a very pleased expression. I had to say, it was the happiest I had seen him look.

I sighed and nodded my head. "You know you didn't even have to consider it right?" I crossed my arms over my chest, noticing the crease lines in his forehead, how age was definitely showing up on his appearance. The greys were starting to come through his slicked dark brown hair and his eyebrows were starting to go crazy.

"I know sweetheart, but for the club? We need it." He retracted his hands, a slight frown appearing on his face now. "But we will discuss that later, after dealing with them." His eyes flickered towards Samcro.