Chapter 31

Getting into the car, the backseat as Mum and Gemma were in the front, I pulled on my seatbelt.

"You're going to need this." Gemma turned back towards me, holding something in the palm of her hand.

Looking closer, I noticed it was a key. Must be a key to Jax's house, somethi bg I didn't have.

"Gemma, I can't take your key." I frowned, shaking my head.

"It's not my key." She shook her head. "It's yours."

"Fiddlesticks. I don't live here." I again shook my head.

"Baby, your Jax's ol' lady and for what's going on, you do live with him. So go on, take it. Jax did get it for you, he just hadn't given it to you yet." She reached closer to me, gesturing me to take it.

"Oh. Okay." I nodded, taking it from her palm and sticking it into the pocket of my jeans.

"What's so shocking about it?" Mum asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing, I just wasn't expecting it." I answered, furrowing my eyebrows.

"That's what happens when you get a boyfriend, dear." Mum laughed, making Gemma laugh as well.

"Well I bet that you and Dad wouldn't like me having my boyfriend's key when I was a teenager." I smirked.

"Ethel, your father would of killed him." Mum sighed. "But that never stopped you, now did it?"

Jax's POV:

The guys, the Deadly Rogues and myself had finally arrived back at the clubhouse. All of Samcro parked where we usually lined up, but the other club parked further up, nearby the club doors. Not wasting any time, I scooted into the clubhouse, and through to the conference room. Juice was sitting there at the table with the laptop in front of him.

"What you got Juice?" I questioned leaning down and staring at the laptop screen.

Hearing the door shut behind us, I spotted Clay walk over to the curtain and pull it shit. Heading over to Juice and I, he also stared down at the screen.

"So I was curious, I decided to look up Cheek. And well, nothing came up. But check this out, I searched up Diego Sanchez." Juice scrolled down the a little bit, revealing information and of course a picture.

It was a picture of Cheek. It didn't even take me long to notice the similarities. So after all, Cheek was Diego Sanchez, of the Deadly Rogues.

"Are you sure?" Clay questioned walking over to the window and peering out at Cheek.

"I'm not sure, I'm positive. There's no possible way that it can't be him." Juice replied, looking over his shoulder at Clay.

"What do we do? We cant just sit here and wait. Cheek has an advantage against us all." I stood up tall, turning to face Clay.

"Mostly you and Ethel." Clay replied, turning to face me. "At the moment it would be beneficial to wait, son. And when things get fishy, we'll approach Mr Smith about it." Clay flickered his attention back to me.

Now that answer wasn't good enough, not one bit.

"This is bullshit!" I kicked the table leg and paced back and forth. This wasn't fair, not on Ethel. We had a chance to put a bullet into his head right now, why couldn't we? I'm sure if Mr Smith and club found out what Cheek had been up to, he would hand him over to us on a silver platter.

"Look Jax, I'm sorry. But if we want this alliance, we need to keep quiet. Pretend we don't know, at least we'll be a step ahead of the prick." Clay shook his head.