Chapter 32

It had been two days already and it had been awfully quiet, except for the laughter that was shared between the Deadly Rogues and Samcro. There hadn't been any attacks since the night at Jax's house either, which was somehow comforting yet worrying.

Sitting in the kitchen of the clubhouse, I held onto my bottle of water and stared straight ahead at the wall. My mind was roaming over various thoughts, but of course it always managed to go back in the direction of Diego Sanchez. I had yet asked my brothers who he was, officially. Or at least bring them into a room and discuss what had been going on. But I knew I eventually would, I promised Mum I would.

"Hey sunshine!" Juice kissed the top of my head and took a seat beside me.

"Hey Juice, what's going on?" I turned my head to face him, a small smile appearing on my lips.

"You know, same ol' same ol'. Hey, you remember the deal we got going on, right?" He smirked.

That immediately made me shudder, yet I managed to nod my head.

"Yeah, what about that horrible, horrible deal?" I asked, cringing at the first thought that came to mind.

Please tell me I can forget about it, that I didn't need to do it! Please. My family was around, for Christ sake.

"Well just so you know, today's the day you pull off part two. Get it? Pull off?" Juice joked, chuckling to himself as I rolled my eyes, but smiled.

"No way." I shook my head.

"Baby, a promise is a promise. Otherwise how about I make it worse than it already is?" He cocked an eyebrow, making my stomach drop, not in a good way either.

"No." I again shook my head.

I believed him, he could and he would make it worse. That was the last thing I needed.

"Well weigh it up sunshine. Commit to the deal or I'll suggest one that's ten times worse." His dark brown eyes were challenging mine, the smirk playing on his lips made me want to roll my eyes yet again.

"Fine. I'll do it. But guess what, sunshine? You don't have the bikini, so another day it will have to be." I smirked, proud of my own comment.

"That's where you're wrong." He chuckled, reaching into his kutte and pulling out a small plastic bag.

"Oh shit." I huffed, my facial expression changing dramatically.

"That's right baby, you think I wouldn't have been prepared? Of course I am. Plus, you've got to wear these, Gemma helped me pick them out, just for this occasion." Juice reached around from behind my chair and grabbed a cardboard shoe box.

"Gemma knows?" I frowned, snatching the small bag and shoe box from his grasp.

"Only half of it." He chuckled. "I don't think she needed to know much more, she's a smart chick."

"That's for sure." I agreed, nodding my head.

"Now go on, check them out." Juice ushered, his eyes dropping to the bar and box in my grasp.

"Oh alright." I sighed, reaching into the bag and pulling out a black bikini. It was a very small looking bikini, the bottoms to the bikini almost looked close enough to being a g-string! I couldn't wear this! Not at all! It was way too revealing.

"No. Way." I shoved the bikini back into the bag and placed the bag onto the table.

"Yes. Way." Juice nodded. "Go on, have a look at the boots. I thought they're pretty fucking sexy."

Opening the shoe box, I stared down at a pair of black leather ankle length stiletto boots. They were rather nice, I had to admit it. But wearing that and the bikini? It was driving me insane. I hated the idea.