Chapter 22

Juice and I arrived safely to my house, but what was next was a mystery. Whether anybody was still around, I sure as hell hoped there wasn't. I didn't exactly feel like fending for my life, not when I only returned back to grab a few items.

Juice and I parked side by side in the driveway and got off of our bikes. Taking our helmets off, we slowly walked towards my open front door. Nobody had sat it back upright, nor even attempted to fix it.

"Have you thought of any ideas yet?" I questioned Juice as we walked over the front door and into the house.

Juice pulled out his gun and lowered it, holding it at the ready as we walked through the trashed lounge room.

"Yes I have, actually." Juice nodded, his eyes flickering to various parts of the house, as if he was waiting for the unwanted visitors to jump out.

"What is it?" I asked, taking the lead down the hallway.

"Well I've already made a decision on one, but it has two parts to it." Juice announced, stopping me from entering my room.

"Alright, tell me." I demanded, watching as Juice beckoned me to stay silent as he pounced into my room, his gun pointed directly in front of him.

"Come on, just tell me." I said pushing pass Juice and turning to my half smashed cupboard.

Juice sighed in relief and sat down on the bed, watching me with his gun out. At the ready if he needed to use it.

"Number one is: every time for a month when the guys and I turn up at that bar you work at, we get our drinks on the house." Juice demanded.

"Alright done deal, now what is the second part?" I asked.

I didn't know how I was exactly going to manage giving them free booze, but I figured I'd just take it out of my own pay check.

"Now this is a treat for everybody, I must say especially for Jax." Juice smirked.

"And what would that be?" I looked over my shoulder at him.

"When all of the guys are at the clubhouse and their bikes are all there, you're gonna wash them." Juice states in an awfully proud tone, his smile said enough.

"Great sounds fun." I nodded my head, not thinking all too much about how happy Juice looked.

"In a bikini." Juice added.

No wonder he was smiling like he was, this was just mean. I wasn't one who was comfortable in bikinis, let alone showing off that much skin. I was a very self-conscious girl when it came to my body and quite frankly, the idea of wearing a bikini terrified me.

"A bikini?" I stuttered, turning my entire body around to face Juice.

"A bikini." A smirk formed on Juice's face, his brown eyes staring back at me. A very mischievous glint in his eyes.

"A bikini?" I repeated, almost as if I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth.

"Yes Ethel, a bikini." Juice said in a slower tone, while nodding his head.

"But-" I immediately go to argue, but was cut off.

"No buts. You're gonna wear a bikini washing the bikes and that's final." Juice rested his gun against his thigh, his hand never letting go.

I sighed in defeat, I did promise him I would do anything he wanted me to do. Now I was regretting it when I said 'anything'.

"Fine." I groaned, turning back to face my cupboard.