Chapter 4

I went to my room, just to change out of the baggy white tee shirt and into a black singlet with a Harley Davidson logo written on the front, and a picture of a Harley on the back. It was one of my favourite singlets, especially with how it made me look.

Leaving my room, I went straight to my wooden table with my jacket and keys on top. Before I left to go to the Sons of Anarchy clubhouse, I collected up Jax's knife that sat peacefully on my kitchen bench.

I hooked the knife case with the knife inside, to my pants. The case of the knife had a special clip that was able to clip onto anything without falling off. I wish I had thought of that, but I was happy with the knife in your sock thing or the knife in the back of your pants thing. Either one.

Pulling on my jacket, I walked out the front door, picking up my helmet on the way through. Putting my keys into the ignition, I unlocked it. I than pulled the keys out, starting up the bike by the switch on the handle bars.

With that, I quickly slipped on my helmet and rode out.

I didn't exactly know where their clubhouse was, all I could remember was passing by it and how it looked on the outside. But I knew I'd find it eventually, as I was still working out my way around the town.

Riding through the neighbourhood, I went pass a house with an enormous dog barking out the front. It was tied down by a chain to a chair, with a man sitting on top. The dog was a nice brown Mastiff, but he was huge, literally. His bark was terrifying, if you were walking pass during the night, you would shit your pants. No doubt about it.

The dog began barking twice as much and began jumping up and down pulling on the man's chair. It looked like the dog could drag the chair, even with the man sitting on it.

All of a sudden, just as I rode pass the dog. It used all of it's strength and began to drag the chair with him, chasing after me. The man was trying to get off of the chair, but struggled to and was taken along for the ride. Looking to be fearing for his life, who could blame him? I would be too!

I was absolutely shocked and kept looking in my side mirrors, on the handle bars, keeping an eye on the dog dragging the man on the road behind me. I had to say, it was a pretty funny sight. I continued riding down the road, making sure that I wasn't flying along, just so I could keep checking on the excitement chasing me down the road. It sure was getting funnier by the second, I just hoped the chain wasn't going to break. Than there would be trouble. But of course, I spoke too soon. Because that's exactly what happened.

The dog ran up the road at a faster pace, chasing me. This thing was going to attack me, so I wasn't going to take any chances. I sped right up shifting through another gear. The dog was scary, it just wouldn't give up. You could almost call it the terminator, but instead of a man, it's a beautiful brown dog.

Eventually, I had lost the dog and soon found the entry to the Sons of Anarchy clubhouse. As I rode in, I turned many heads, especially from the men sitting undercover having a smoke and what looked like a stubby of beer.

Parking right beside the covered area, I got off of my bike. At the same time, taking off my helmet.

The men kept their eyes on me and from what I could see, there was three familiar faces. Two, I knew the names of and the other one I had only seen once before.

"Ethel, again. Nice to see you." Juice gave me a warm smile.

Just the way he was, he reminded me of a dog. I don't mean to be offensive, but he had that adorable, friendly sort of trait. Just like cute puppy. Yes I said adorable, he had an adorable face, that's it.

"Juice, hi." I murmur.

"What you doing here Ethel?" I immediately recognised his voice to be Tig.