Chapter 16

I stood there for a moment just staring at my bike, when I Juice came up behind me. He was no longer as drunk as a skunk, he seemed to have sobered up.

"Hey love." Juice sweetly smiled at me.

"Hey." I replied.

"How's your arm?" Juice asked, looking down to see my bloodied arm.

"It's alright, just got to get the bullet out and stop the bleeding." I mumbled, no longer looking at it.

"Sounds nasty." Juice cringed, yet he stared up at me concerned.

"Yeah." I mutter, looking back down to my bike.

"You know, if you want I would be happy to ride your bike back to the clubhouse. So you can have it when you want it." Offered Juice, he was eying my bike up and down.

"Sure. If you wanna ride it back, I would happily let you." I gave him a sweet smile.

"Great." Juice smiled in return.

"Hold on a sec, stay here." I commanded walking off and leaving him alone in the garage. I left the garage and headed back inside my house, walking on top of the front door as I did so. I continued down my hallway and finally stopped in my room. Hopefully the intruder didn't steal the keys to my bike, if they did, I'd well and truly be pissed.

Gazing around the room, I walked over to the other side of my bed to see the keys on the ground. Kneeling down to pick it up, I heard a noise from behind. Pretending that I didn't hear the noise, I continued to bend down and snatched the knife from my boot.

Once I managed to grab my knife out, I had been ripped up and shoved roughly against the wall, dropping the knife in the process. The man held one hand around my throat and the other at my shoulder.

Looking at the man in shock, the first thing I noticed was his olive complexion. That definitely struck me, it had me wondering whether these guys had anything to do with the Mayans.

Hearing my room door closing, I looked pass the man who held my by my throat to see another. I knew I had to get out of this situation and I needed to get out now. In order to do so, I was prepared to do anything.

I, without thinking twice, kicked my leg up and in between the man's legs. I made sure to kick as hard as I could too, which was successful due to the man began to loosen his grip around my neck. He fell back letting out a high pitched squeak.

As soon as I was free, I side kicked the man in the knee. The force was enough to snap his knee, the sound of a crack and his scream erupted the room as he fell to the ground.

With the second I had, I snatched my knife from the ground and turned to the other man. But by the time I had, the other man kicked the knife from my hand.

As soon as he did that, he pushed me to the ground and hopped on top of me. Now I was angry, I was incredibly pissed off. I fought underneath him, kicking him off of me without an issue, but as soon as I did, another man appeared out of nowhere and held me securely down on the ground.

Where the fuck were they coming from?! They couldn't just be appearing out of thin air! Where the hell were the guys when I needed a hand?!

As one man held me down, whilst I fought as hard as I could, the other attempted to undo my pants. I knew exactly what they were planning on doing and with my help, it wasn't going to happen. No fucking way.

Kicking and screaming, I pounded myself into the men, knocking one back whilst the other pinned me down once again. The men had actually managed to rip down my denim cut offs, revealing my underwear. Clenching my jaw as the tears began to pour down my cheeks, I let our another loud scream. Surely by now, someone would have heard something! I needed help.
Feeling the man's lips caressing my face, I shook my head around violently. I felt horrible, angry and disgusted. The men were lucky they had a good trip on me, because I was about to kill them both. Starting on the one who was kissing. He was going to be dead.

Screaming once again, the man slapped his hand over my mouth, stopping any noise from escaping me. Time seemed to drag on by and still no one showed up. The man was now fiddling with his own pants, but still I couldn't quite free myself from their grip. Hearing a smash, I spotted the room door get kicked in and in my blurry sight appeared Tig.

Tig catapulted himself towards me, where both men had me pinned down. In several milliseconds, Tig had managed to knock both men off of me. Shifting myself up as Tig was belting the crap out of one man, I turned to the other who had snatched my knife from the floor.

With a growl, I dived to the man and smacked the knife from his hands. As soon as he was knocked back, I reached for my knife, holding it tightly in my hand.

Using my free hand, I punched the man back from him getting to his feet. As he fell back to the ground, I took the chance to straddle him, holding the knife to his throat.

It was at that moment that I noticed it was indeed the man that was attempting to rape me. Oh, didn't karma come flying back at him.

"Give me one good reason as to why I should not kill you." I said now trailing my knife on the man's throat and chest. Luckily he had fallen on one arm, so it was stuck behind his back and well the other? I held pinned to the ground.

With tears still spilled in my eyes, I smiled down at the man. He began to squirm and groan underneath me as the blade started to cut him.

Again, for the third time, someone kicked the knife from my hand and pulled me back by the neck. Pulling me off of the man. The man held me down and again and began to fiddle with his pants, that was until Tig tackled that man to the ground.

But as quick as anything, I heard a gun shot from where Tig was. I instantly glanced over to see Tig with the gun in his hands, with the man laying dead on the ground.

I reached for my knife and looked at the man who now pounced at me. The one who was trying to undo his pants. Just in time, I held my knife in front of me and when the man landed on me, he was stabbed by my very own knife. Straight through the centre of his chest, like a knife and paper, it had no issues in cutting straight through.

I could see the life leave his eyes and within 30 seconds, he fell limp. I kicked him off and jumped to my feet, stumbling over to Tig.

He dropped his gun and held me tightly in his arms. I slightly began to sob, hiding my face into his chest.

"It's okay doll, you're safe." Tig assured me.

And at that time, everyone busted through the door.

"What took you's so fucking long!" Tig yelled still holding onto me.

"Ethel could of been raped and killed if I never showed up! What the fucking hell took you's so long!" Tig screamed. That was new for me to hear. I had never heard him carry on like that.

"Are you all fucking deaf! You stupid bastards!" He yelled once more.

I could feel Tig shaking now, that was definitely new. I had never known him to act this way, well, I hadn't known him for long either.

"Tig calm the fuck down!" Opie growled.

I looked around still in Tig's arms to see Jax right beside us. He was staring around the room, spotting the two dead men, except for one who was only knocked out cold.

Tig let go of me and I pounced into Jax. He held me much tighter and now I was locked in his strong embrace. This time, I felt very safe, very content.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here to protect you." Jax whispered in my ear, holding me tight.

"I promise you, I'm going to hunt these bastards down and kill everyone of them who did this!" Jax said with a low growling tone.

"The two are dead, but the one with the snapped leg, he's still alive. Just out cold." I heard Opie say.