Chapter 2

"Oh, I thought beer o'clock was anytime." I laughed.

"Exactly and when it's beer o'clock, especially around here, it gets really busy." He turned to pick up a blue chux cloth, wiping over the bench.

"That doesn't surprise me." I shook my head, feeling a little hopeless. It was already clean as a fiddle around the place, everything was stocked and cleaned. Now it was just us waiting for the customers to flood in through the front doors.

"Now, do you have any kind of waitressing experience?" Luke asked me, obviously hoping that I did have experience, even if it wasn't much.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Great, so it's much the same, we don't do anything fancy around here, so you should be fine." He clapped his hands together. Was that all? Well alright then.

"Okay."

"Don't worry, you'll do alright." He patted my shoulder.

"Yeah, she'll be right." I inhaled and nodded my head. It was only about ten minutes later that I heard a bunch of Harley's turn up at the front of the café.  I had managed to see through the windows to know, that they were the same ones I had seen from earlier on today. And just like curiosity killed the cat, they were observing my bike up close.

After several moments of discussion and looking at my bike, they walked into the café and sat down at a booth. There were three of them.

The one who walked in front of them, like he was higher up in the ranks, had blonde hair that lengthened mid neck. He was also rather tall, at least he had to of been six foot something. The other biker had dark brown hair with a moustache. He was slightly scruffy and stood about the same height as the first one. Then the third man was taller than both of the men, at least by half a foot. He wore a black beanie over his head and had a neatly trimmed moustache and goatee.

I immediately wandered over to Luke and asked him a question about the three particular bikers. He'd have to know more than me, I mean, I had only been in town for one night so far. "Hey Luke, do you know those three bikers?" I quietly asked him, not wanting to talk too loudly.

"Um, sort of. I mean they have been in here several times and I've seen them around Charming. They are with Sons of Anarchy, if you wanted to know." He answered, talking just as quietly as I had been.

"Oh okay. Thanks, that's good to know." I nodded. So I was right. They were apart of the Sons of Anarchy. No worries.

Walking around and out of the bar, with a notepad and pen in hand. I walked over to the booth to where the three bikers sat. My heart was beginning to pound in my chest, I wasn't sure what they were going to be like. So I definitely didn't want any trouble. I could defend myself and fight, but the last thing I wanted to do was fight them.

"G'day, what can I get ya's?" I ask, realising how much my slang and accent got the better of me, at times.

"A big beer." The dark haired man demanded.

"Ope, you wanna beer?" The blonde one asked the other man who had the beanie.

"Sure." He nodded towards the blonde before looking up at me.

"Yeah darlin', can you get us three beers?" The blonde man asked ever so politely. Ghee, they must have more manners than most clubs. It was almost as if he was purring towards me. I've never had that before.

"Yeah, I'll be right back." I nodded my head. Turning around and walking back to the bar, I began to pour out their beers into three individual schooners. Listening in closely, I managed to hear them discuss. Specifically about me.