Chapter 14

what's up my non-existant fan base? oka y before you bash on me about not uploading i have infact been writing many chapters. It's just that i haven't uploaded them. I wanted to have the entire story finished before i upload it all at once. I decided that i couldn't do that so here i am. Before my rant wears you out, here is my chapter that i have for you guys. I will try my hardest to finish quickly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                             ***Liam's POV***

I couldn't believe my eyes. I found her. Finally! After all this time, she was always right under my nose. Of course, right when I get her back, she leaves. Before I knew it, she ran as fast as she could in those painful-looking heels. And I ran right after her.

          "Raine, come back," I heard a girl that Raine came here with yell at her.

          "Hey, Liam, where are you going," yelled Jamie, but i was too far away to care that I left quick without an explaination.

I pushed myself further and further so that i was an ears length away. I have to give her credit, she ran fast in hells. I know for a fact that I could never do it. I pushed the horrifying images of me in heels out of my head as I yelled after her.

          "Little Raine, you won't be able to escape me this time." (wow i just noticed that sounds extremely creepy)

          "Bloody hell, how did you find me," she asked sneaking a quick glance at me.

I couldn't help but notice how....ravishing she looked. Tonight she had on a totally different outfit than she had on when I met her. That day her hair was put up in a messy bun and she wore lounging clothes. Not right now though. She had on a tight dress. The bottom portionwas all black while the top was a glittery or whatever the hell girls say. All in all, she looked great.

          "Raine, I never lost you," I answered her hoping she didn't notice I was checking her out majorly.

          "Okay, if you haven't lost me for 7 months then I'm Princess Lollipop from Candyland," she sarcastically retorted. (i actually do say that to my brother)

          "Okay, I think that's enough chasing," I yelled as I slammed her against the brick wall. I sure hope that didn't hurt her.

          "Ouch," she groaned as her back hit the wall. Oops, I didn't mean to slam her that hard against the wall.

          "I'm sorry, but that was neccessary," I explained with a sheepish smirk on my face.

          "And why was that neccessary," she asked incredulously with her voice become louder.

          "Because I've waited 7 long and excruciation months to do this," I told her as I smashed my lips to hers as our bodies molded together and our lips moving in perfect harmony.

                                                              ***Raine's POV***

The kiss was magnificent. Magical. Passionate. Sexy. There's so many words that could describe it. And I absolutely loved it.

The kiss started out slow and unsure. He was most likely unsure wheteher or not I would respond back to the kiss. I have sexual frustration, like hell I would pull back. After I kissed him back with more force rassuring him that I wasn't pulling back, the kiss became more heated. Much more heated.

I tilted my head to the side giving him access to my exposed neck. As he trailed hot, firery kisses down my neck and across my clevage, his hands trailed slowly down my hips and to the back of my thighs. Sensing what he wanted, I jumped up and hitched my legs around his waist. Since I loved what his roaming hands were doing to me, I decided to do some roaming of my own. Tugging a bit of him hair, he surpressed a moan. I smirked into his lips knowing that I'm getting to him. Taking my hands out of his hair, they traveled light adn slow down his rock hard abs. I never liked the overly-musceled guys, but I know for sure that his could grow onto me. When my hands got to the end of his shirt, they started going up his warm chest. At this time he had to have given me quite a few hickeys that I'll have a hard time covering them up with makeup. When I reached for the bottom of his shirt so I could take it off, we heard some very shocked voices.

          "Damn, that kinda turned me on just watching," came out of the serious Kayla's mouth. That surprised every single one of us.

We pulled out of each other's embrace. He fixed his wrinkled shirt and readjusted his pants to hide the obvious boner he had while I fixed my probably messy hair and pulled down my dress which must have ridden up when I jumped onto him and started furociously making out with him.

          "Ummm....uhhh, hi," I said struggling with words as my thoughts were still of Liam's hands over my body.

          "So, what'cha guys doing," Arabella asked wiggling her eye brows up and down knowing exactly what we were doing just a second ago.

          "Making out," Liam bluntly answered. If I could see myself, I would be red as Rhianna's hair. I punched his arm showing him that I was not one bit impressed with his bluntness.

          "Bloody hell, what was that for," Liam screetched out clutching his arm where he was hit. For a guy with amazing abs, he sure is a wimp.

          "For being so blunt maybe," Jamie suggested with an arched eyebrow.

          "Ehh," Liam said just shrugging it off.

          "So, are we going to go back to the club or what," Khloe asked.

          "Yea, let's go," I answered for everyone while walking off and swaying my hips with a bit more effort than needed just for Liam.

A breathy sigh from Liam was all I needed to get my blood pumping for a good night out with my friends and the guy I might possibly love. I know I may have broke every single law that I have written up for myself, but I could care less as long as he's here with me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. It's not much but it's something. Oh and just a warning, the next chapter I upload, will be a hot-and-heavy one. I have absolutely no experience in these types of things at all and I have no fucking clue how I made this chapter. It's kinda just.....there.

~Rachel~