Chapter 6

ok, for all of those who read this I'm truely sorry for not uploading for a long time!! I think I'll try to upload maybe 2 throughout the end of the week, but I will not be able to this weekend because I'm having my cousin and best friend sleep over so we can watch breaking dawn on saturday. So, please dont throw tomatoes at me!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Why did I even agree to stay at his place? It just complicates things a lot more. I don't even need to bring anyone in my life now when every other second it's surrounded by by my deceased sister and me committing suicide to be with her once again. Liam confuses me tremendously. First of all, he saves me and now I'm showing him around the Brooklyn area since I will be staying at his place for the night. Showing him around the area didn't sound too bad, though. Liam interrupted my thinking by him tapping my sholder. My had snapped towards where he was standing.

"Yes," I questioned.

"Umm, our vehicle is waiting for us," he replied.

"Ok," I said following him, but before we could reach the elevator, his butler stopped him.

"Liam, your majesty shipped a better version of your car from Zufairia to the parking garage downstairs. Though, the people here drive on  the right side of the street," he ended with a frown on his wrinkling face.

"All right, thank you, Charles. I think I can find out how to drive it," Liam told 'Charles'.

          Once down the stairs, I was standing in front of the most amazing car ever. It was the 2012 stickshift Camaro and it was my favorite color; red. I couldn't believe my the car he has; I don't even have that expensive of a car, and trust me, my car was pretty expensive. I have a candy-apple red Ferrari. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it isn't a stickshift. I absolutely love driving with stickshift. Something about the complication of changing the gears makes my adereniline pump. My grandpa taught me how to drive with a stickshift when I was 13. he died quite suddenly just  7 weeks after he started to teach me. I just winged the rest of the teachings. It worked out pretty well. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Liam bragging about his car. Stupid, pretty rich boy.

"By the look on your face, I'm guessing you love the car," he stated.

"Most definitely," I breathed out.

'"The only problem is that this new car that Father sent me is that it is a stickshift. I don't know how to drive a stickshift," he told me while his eyebrows were bunched together and a frown was placed on his forehead.

"I know how to drive a stickshift," I told him.

"You do," he exclaimed completely shocked.

"......but the car," he said making no sense at all.

"You don't need to worry about your fancy-schmancy car; the point is that I know how to drive it. I'll even teach you how to drive it if you want me to," I compromised.

"Fine, buy you better not scratch the car or else," he threatened. He wasn't a tiny bit scary when he said that, though.

          Before he even finished his sentence, I was already snatching the keys from him, jumping into the car, and started it up. Once he got into the passenger seat, we were heading into my city.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that this chapter isn't much but I hope you like it!!!

~Rachel~