Chapter 17

***Raine's POV***

Tell me who he really is? This isn't who he really is then? Oh, good going Raine, you fell in love with a mental case. Or worse, a member of the mafia. Great, maybe I will die now after all. Who knew after all 7 months of fallign in love with him, he wasn't actually who he said he was. Well, that's depressing.

          "Don't kill me," I said with wide eyes stepping away from him.

His expressions when from confused to understanding with some amusement in a couple of seconds.

          "Raine, I'm not going to kill you," he told me with a smirk on his face. Why the hell is he smirking at a time like this?!

          "Stop smirking! And you will murder me. You're part of the mafia, why wouldn't you," I crazily told him taking a few more steps back wehn he tried to take a step towards me.

          "Raine, I'm not in the mafia; not even close," he said while chuckling.

          "Then what are you," I asked angrily with a scowl on my face. 

          "I will tell you that over breakfast. Go get dressed so we can leave," he told me nonchalantly.

          "No, I want to know now," I retorted difiantly.

          "Okay, well my family and I, we're high up on.....the social class. That's all I am telling you about me for now."

          "Fine, we'll leave in 20 minutes," I replied then shoved him out of my bedroom and into the living room in only his boxers.

                                                                ***20 minutes later***

          "Ready," Liam inquired when I stepped out of my room in a dressy-casual outfit and my hair curled. Liam must have called someone to drop him off some clothes because he looks like 

Damon from the Vampire Diaries just stepped out of my fantasy world that I love imagining.

          "Yeah, ready as I'll ever be," I mumbled under my breath.

          "Okay, let's get going then, " Liam merrily chirped at me holding the door opend for me and leading me to where we were headed.

                                                            ***Liam's POV***

While heading her to the horse-drawn carriage that was waiting for usin the front of the building,I thought back to her thinking that I was part of the mafia. Oh how she'll be in for a ride when I tell her that I'm actually an heir to a secret contry that no one knows about.

We were right in front of the front doors of the building. The carriage was on the other side of them. i trailed behind her wanting to get her reaction from a distance.

          "Bloody hell, is that a horse-drawn carriage," she incredulously inquired turning back towards me.

          "Yes it is. It's for us," I told her watching her expression turn from skeptical to completely amazed.

          "We're taking this to breakfast," she asked an octave higher due to her excitement.

          "Yes, and after we're done with that, it will be taking us to Central Park." 

The expression on her face changed again, but this time it was one on sincerity.

          "Thank you, Liam," she wispered into my ear as she pecked my cheek.

For the next 20 minutes we sat in the carriage in silence besides a few commetns here and there about the wonderstruck children and awwing senior-citizen women. Wehn the horses stopped we were in front of Lovers Cafe. 

          "Lovers Cafe," she questioned me.

         "Yes, it was the only nice and quiet restaurant I could find on short notice," I embarrassingly told her.

          "No, I love it. The only other time I was here, I was with....," she trailed off.

          "With who," I asked.

          "Your story first, then mine," is all she gave me then hopped out. When I was still sitting in the seats, she grabbed my hand and yanked me out of the carraige.

          "Reservation for Zufairia," I told the waitress.

          "Right this way; follow me," she said motioning for us to follow her to our spots.

We were seated and ordered our food not so long afterwards. She was about to say something, but then then waitress sat our food down onto the table. We were both finished when she finally spoke up.

          "So, tell me, who are you?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to keep it short and tell you guys that i probably won't be posting Author notes since i have a lot of chapters to type up.

~Rachel Mary~