Chapter 13

well here's chapter 13. I hope all of you enjoy. I really don't have much to say today but i might put a little something something at the end. Ohh! I forgot! the picture on the side is a picture of Raine's shoes during these next two chapters. I'll put up the dress in the next chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                            ***Liam's POV***

It's been 7 long and excruciating months. 7 months and I still cannot find that girl. With all of this time being away from her, I think I've fallen so much harder for her. I couldn't help myself. Even though I had less than 24 hours of spending time with her, I definitely know now that she's 'the one' for me. It's weird, a little over 7 months ago I had dozens of girls falling at my feet just to get a chance to sleep with me, but now I'm fully taken by the one and only, Raine Johnson.

I tried to get my mind off of her. I really have. I went to numerous clubs and bars and schools to possibly find a girl good enough for me. I would go on one or two dates tops, but then when they would call to talk I would break it off just unexpectidly like that. I didn't mean to hurt their feelings or anything like that, but I just couldn't be with them.

I've also searched all around for her. I looked everywhere. From Julliard, to her apartment comple, and even every place we went that day those months ago. I always got the same exact answer out of it. She was never there or they never saw her. It irritated me then it still does when I go looking for her more times.

I'm going out tonight. I need to desprately. All the stress of finding someone and my deadline coming up is way too stressful. I made some friends a while back so we're heading out to the club, Dangerous, tonight. Jamie said that we were meeting up with some other freinds of his so I could meet them. Hopefully they're girls so I could get my mind off of Raine for just one night.

                                                        ***Raine's POV***

I knew I was screwed since 7 months ago. I was in denial, but I now know that I really like this complete stranger. Strange but true. Of course, nothing in my life is normal.

My plan of staying out of the limelight partially worked. I advoided all of my friends, but they haven't exactly gotten the implied message that I don't want to be around them. I queit as studentbody president and the vice president took over, so that wasn't too difficult to do. The last task was a bit of a challenge though. It took a week to finally convince Jamie that I truely didn't want to be with him anymore. He accepted that and he went back to his normal play self before we started going out. I still regulary get invited to go to parties, but like always, I refuse to go. Of course, that was untill Arabella, Khloe, Kayla, and even Jamie ambushed me into going to Dangerous tonight. He said that he wanted to introduce us to a new friend of his that he met a while back. There's no harm in going, right?

At 8, I headed towards Arabella's penthouse after my time at Julliard. After finding out that Liam comes around every so often, I only come late at night and only for an hour or two each time. Once I grab the doorhandle and turn it open, I was instantly grabbed by the only 3 girls I could ever call my friends.

          "Raine, you're finally here," yelled the very entergetic Arabella into my now damaged ear.

          "I told you I would be coming didn't I," I told her giving her a cheeky smile showing off my dimples.

          "Yes, but that was after all of us plus Jamie ambushed you," the serious Kayla said with one of her perfect eyebrows raised in a accusing manner.

          "True," I admitted after thing it over.

          "Ok, enough with the chit-chat, are we gonna get ready or not," inquired the most impatient girl I have ever met; Khloe.

          "Alrighty," Arabella grumbled. "Gessh, someone must be PMSing," she wispered to us low enough that Khloe couldn't her what she just said.

I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. Of course, with my luck Khloe heard me and turned around and gave me a nasty glare.

          "What's so funny," she sneered at me.

          "Ummmm......I-I," I stuttered, "I LIKE BIG RED BUSES," I yelled on top of my lungs. They all just looked at me weirdly then pushed me towards Arabella's gigantic vanity.

                                                           ***A while later***

After about 2 hours, we were finally at the club. I didn't agree with what they made be bring along. Short and revealing is not my style at all. Same with 5 inch sparkley heels. I spotted Jamie standing next to someone with such familair hair. I don't know why he looked so familiar until he turned around from hearing the clickity-clack of our heels.

          "Raine," breathed out the person I have been trying to advoid ofr the past 7 months.

Words got caught in my throat. I had no words to speak. I wouldn't even know what to say. So I did the only thing I could do; I ran away as fast as I could in bloody heels.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so this is, I guess you could say, a bit of the climax. I really have no clue. Ok ,well past that don't you think the shoes are awesome?! I know I do. Oh, and about me getting my permit, yeahhhh that didn't happen. Of course on the one day I wanted to go get it the whole entire state of Ohio had to have all of their offices to update something. I wanted to go cry. So now I get out of school for a bit on Friday....woop woop!

~Rachel~