Chapter 20

***Raine's POV***

His wife? I'm not cut out to be a wife, let alone being a Queen. That means I'll have to clean, cook, help others, and who the hell know what else. I can't do it. Nope not possible for this girl. I can hardly take care of myself. Starr was always the one to care of the both of us. She did our laundrey as she didn't like the way the housemaid did it for us. She also cooked extravagant meals everytime she could. They were amamzing. They were one of the things I missed terrible when she died. The best part of her was helping others. She was the best person ever. She is very much more suitable for being a Queen and wife; not me. I could never do it. Why would Liam want me as a wife. I know I wouldn't want me.

          "That is not true. He loves you no matter what, Sis," Starr's voice sounded in the back of my mind. In my lowest times in my life, she brings me back to the light. She truely is the light to my life.

She's right; he loves me. I would walk across the desserts and swim the oceans just to be with him ( one direction pun haha). I love him that much. I know that for a fact. I can't imagine living my life without him. It would be terrible. Before he came into my life, I was just this depressed little girl who had a dead sister and wanted to kill herself. That isn't the story now. Now, life is much better. I have him to live for. I'm coming out of my depressive state of mind. My dreams nowadays aren't all filled with Starr; they're filled with Liam also. The love of my life. I know my answer now.

          "Raine, please say something, anything," Liam pleaded.

          "Yes."

          "What," he incredulously asked. He couldn't believe what I just said.

          "I said yes; I'll be your wife and your Queen."

He starred at me in shock. He was speechless. he had no idea what to say. I was getting worried about him as 5 minutes past and he was still in the same position as he was when I answered him.

          "Liam!"

          "You better not be pulling my leg Raine, or God so help me," he warned. Dumbass, of course I'm not jocking. What a twat.

          "I'm not joking, you ninny," I glared at him.

          "You're not," he asked.

          "No, for the millionth time," I exlaimed exaspertated.

A boyish smirk came onto his face. "Tha's good then," he said as he leaned itno kiss me.

The kiss mas magical. Even more than the first ones we had. This was different than the rest; I could feel it in my toes. This one wasn't full of lust or a boyfriend-girlfriend feel to it. It was one of love; love from your fiancee; your soon-to-be partners in life. I truely felt like I was a princess in one of those girly movies.

After that one kiss is where my fantasy became a reality.

He led me into the bathroom and pushed me against the door a bit too rough for my liking. It turned me on even more. His hot hands scaled my body ever so slowly. He was teasing me and he knew it. I hated being teased!

          "Now now, Liam, if you keep on teasing me like that you're not going to like my punishment for you," " I wispered huskily in his ear. I nibbled on his ear and blew on it making him shiver; just what I wanted.

          "And if I don't stop teasing you," he asked hesitantly out of breath while still teasing me. He then picked me up off the ground by the back of my knees as he hooked them around his hips.

          "I guess we'll find out won't we?"

Afther that was said, he strode us over to the sink and sat me down. He then started to devour my neck as I traced each and every one of his abs. He was definitely turning me into a horn dog; not that I'm complaining though. As my hands traveled higher up his chest, hi shirt was restricting me so I tore it off of him and threw it somwhere in the bathroom. He was too thinking that as he threw mine off also. He licked his lips after looking at me hungrily. I arched myself closer to him and moaned as he licked, kissed, and bit his way down my chest and stomach. H traveled his way back while groaning in the back of his throat. He came up to my neck while I rubb-

          "Liam, where are you," and unfamiliar voice asked. I glarred at him.

          "Shit," he cursed under his breath.

          "What is it," I asked a bit pist off.

          "It's my Dad."

          "YOU'RE DA-," I started to yell before a hand covered my mouth.

          "Yes, now be quiet before he hears us," he told me as he shot me a look saying 'be-quiet-or-else'. That really wasn't much help as we heard footsteps coming our way.

I scrambled out of his hold as I tried to find my shirt to put back on.

          "Liam, where's my shirt?"

          "Found it," she said holding up my drenched shirt above the toliet. Nice shot, Liam.

When the handle for the bathroom started to turn, he quickly found him t-shirt and shoved it into my hands. As soon as I pulled it over my head, I came face-to-face with the King; Liam's Father.