Chapter 7

Ok, so this is a lengthy chapter. Well, at least on paper it is. Well, I hope you all enjoy!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                             ***Raine's POV***

            Our plan was to spend a half an hour at each place that I had planned out for us. All together it should take us 5 hours or so to go through it all. Many of the sights are close togethe, but I knew he wanted to see the so I told him we couldn't tour the site for no more than 30 minutes. He liked that idea very much. Our first stop was Times Square.

"We're here," I told him once I found a spot close enough to where I wanted to be.

"This is Times Square," he asked quite skeptical.

"Yes," I told him.

"All it is, is a bunch of cars just passing by," he said still skeptical.

"No, it is not. Times Square was where The New York Times was first established. Another name for Times Square is the crossroads to the world. Many places on our list are in the surrounding area of Times Square. So, as you can see, Times Square isn't just a cement square that tons of cars pass every single day," I explained to him. Once I did, the skeptical expression on his face was no more.

"Ok, I guess I was wrong about it," he admitted.

"That you were," I agreed.

          Once the rest of our 30 minutes was up, we headed towards our next stop, which was Central Park.

"I heard of this place. This girl back in Zufairia told me about how she went to the Belvedere Castle with her family a couple of summers ago," he said. I don't know why, but for some reason when he mentioned another girl, I felt the slightest pang in my heart. It was short lived and befor Liam could noticed, I covered it up.

"Yes, the castle is very beautiful. I like taking a taxi and coming to Central Park. I usually walk all around, but I really like stopping at the castle. One time I saw a guy propose to his girlfriend around there before. It was really sweet," I said.

"Your parents don't care that you come here by yourself," he inquired. I really wish he didn't just mention that.

"Well, no. They're usually at the office working late, as usual," I awkwardly told him. I hope he understands that I do not want to talk about it.

"Oh, I see. So, what else is in here? It looks massive," he observed.

"Yes, it is very massive. I believe it is over 800 acres,." I mentioned.

"Wow, that is enormous!"

          I didn't reply back, but instead I just laughed as we went deeper and deeper into Central Park. This will probably be one of the times here that I have ever had. Especially since I have someone else other than myself to eat lunch with and talk to. Those 30 minutes went quick and before I knew it, we were on our way to our next destination.