Chapter 28

3 months later

                                                                     ***Raine's POV***

Today's the day! After 3 months of rigorous wedding planning, we're finally getting married. I was willing to negotiate on the wedding plans, but one big request I did have was that we were to be married by Christmas. And boy, we surely did cut it close. Today is Christmas Eve. His family stuck with us by our decision to be married on Christmas Eve. his family were such a help on all the planning. Rocky and Queen Lilly (as she told me to call her now) helped me with every detail of the wedding. They made sure that everything was perfect for my special day. It was expected of me to choose Rocky as my maid of honor. I did just that. Though I did it because I genually like her not because it was expected of me. Lim did surprise us all with who he chose as his best man thoug. Everyone thought he was going to choose Dem as they spent much of their time with each other. He didn't choose him though; he choose Cal. Cal himself was surprised. He was happy though. Dem wan't mad about it at all. That made me happy knowing he wasn't going to be childish. He was asked to be a groomsman so he was happy enough.

I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew, the music started and Dem was next to me. With my father not here to escourt me down the aisle, I asked Dem. It was nice to hang out with him and it felt right to choose him. Even if he is childish. I know King Thomas would've loved to escourt me, I needed him to be there for Liam in the benches at the head of the church. I watched as Rocky waltzed down the aisle (not really) that she pciked out. It was a deep purple flowing dress that went to her knees. It had a one shoulder with flowers on the strap. The men wore watching bowties in the same purple besides Liam who had a black bowtie. After Rocky was over halfway down the aisle, I motioned for Bailey to start. Bailey is Dem's younger sister that is the cutest thing ever. She had on a while dress with a purple sash and purple flowers at the bottom of her dress. We didn't know anyone with a young boy to be our ring bearer, so Bailey was that too with the added job of a flower girl. She skipped to behind Rocky at the same time the music ended. It was now my time to become Mrs. Liam Zufairia.

                                                               ***Liam's POV***

I was waiting at the end of the aisle in the church twidling my thumbs; a nervous gesture of mine. Cal slapped me on the back telling me that it will all be fine. Once that was said Rocky started heading down the aisle followed by our 7 year-old cousin, Bailey. They took what seemed like forever to walk down. I was so estatic and nervous by the time Bailey skipped to behind Rocky. it was now Raine's turn. She was....so beautiful . She looked like an angel sent from Heaven. She had on the most flattering one shouldered dress. It suited her well. She wasn't too keen on a big extravagant dress so she picked out a bit simpler dress that was more her. I'm so glad she choose it. Wow, this is torture just starring into her eyes, watching her walk extremely slow down the aisle towards me. She finally reached me and I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. Taking her hand from Dem's, I led her to the priest to be married like I've been waiting to do so for so long.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The link to what they're all wearing will be in the coments below. Last chapter is next!! So damn sad!! :'(

~Rachel Mary~