Chapter 9

so here's another chapter. it's probably late again but im going to upload another right after im done with this one so please don't try and kill me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                           ***Liam's POV***

          Fuck! Shit! Damn! How the hell did i get into this mess? I couldn't pick a normal girl, now could I? It technically isn't the smartest idea to be so close to the media. If the media finds out who I am, I am royally screwed; literally. I haven't even been in New York for a day and I've already gotten myself in some deep shit!

".....LIam," Raine asked as I was standing in the same sponte in complete and total shock.

"Huh, what," I asked as I came out of my shock and returned to reality.

"Are you okay," she inquired while her face held a look of concern.

"Oh, yes. I am perfect. Thank you for asking," I replied instantly.

"And are you fine with my parents," she asked while looking at me intently like as though her life depended on what my answer would be.

"Oh, yes, of course," I lied through my teeth with a fake smile on my face. She looked as she wanted to say something more but she never did.

"Follow me," she said instead.

          I didn't reply back, but instead I did as I was told to do.

          The place we were at looked extremely nice. Expensive beyond compare. The whole building is made up of glass. It has a pretty, bluish tint to it. Almost as pretty as Raine's eyes. Wow, did i just think about how pretty her eyes are?! Ok, moving on now. The lobby area had this glass wall fountain and a very spectacular chandeliar. Also in the lobby was a white, comfy chair and what to be a 55 inch plasma screen TV. That couldn't be compared to her apartment though.

          Once I walked in, I was completely amazed. When you first walk in, it was very open. Just like the building itself, there was tons of glass. She had a very beautiful sight to look at. In all, she had 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, and 3 bathrooms.

          The kitchen was probably just as lavish as mine. The kitchen was very modern. She had the best of the best stainless stell kitchen appliances. didn't surprise me much since she's living in this lavish of an appartment. There was an island in the middel of the kitchen that also served as a breakfast bare. I observed that she spent a lot of her time here from the reminences of an empty cereal bowl and an opened teen magazine. Though the kitchen may seem a bit plain and typical, it wasn't. She put her own touch to it. Right above the plain siver-colored cabinets, were glass cabinets. they weren't filled with anything, but instead they wee covered with tons of pictures. I couldn't decipher them in time, as I was distracted by the next room.

          The next room was just as spectacular as the first. Though a large portion was glass, there was an orangish-colored curtain compimenting the light blue color of the walls. On the walls with one of the windows, is a window seat. Besides the pillows wiht an intricate design of blues and oranges in it, there was nothing on it. For God's sake, I should not know all this girly interior design vocabalary. Of course, what do I expect when I wasted 10 years of my childhood following the Royal Decorator because of her hot daughter, only to find out at 15 that she's a lesbian. Cal, Dem, and I were all depressed the day that she told us. Well, anyways, just like in the lobby, the living room had 1 large sofa facing towarrds the large flatscreen TV mounted above the matle of the fireplace. On the other side of the windowseat seperated by a seperation wall with a picture of London on it, was a comfortable chair overlooking her amazing view.

          Throughout the rest of the appartmen, it was the same exact experience. All the rooms were marvelous. Though i like my bachelor pad a lot. Her appartment came in a close second though. I was very curious about something though. Both of the bedrooms were occupied but the one beside hers wasn't her parents. She didn't let me go into it but she gave me a short explaination saying that it was her sister's room and it's extremely messy. I just brushed that off. The weird thing about this that there is no indication that any parential figures live here.

"Like it," she asked.

"Hell yea!" I exclaimed and she laughed at my reaction.

"Well, that's good," she said still laughing a bit.

"So, how did you get this beauty of an appartment," I inquired.

"My grandfather. When he died he left this to my sister and I. My parents have no clue about it though. My grandfather wanted it that way because he knew that we needed an escape once in a while," she explained. Her eyes held a far-off look to them that looked like she was remembering the many memories that the appartment holds.

          After a moment of silence, my curiosity got the best of me. "Am I going to know why you tried to kill yourself on the bridge this morning," I question as her once sad yet chreerful expression went all rigid and cold. God damnit, what the hell did I just do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, well here's the chapter. I hope you like it. I think I'm going to be ending this story pretty soon. I'm getting tired of it and I've been having writers block all the time whenever I try to go and write. I also want to start another story.

~Rachel