Chapter 15

heres chapter 15. I am warning you now that they're going to sleep together in this chapter. I haven't had my first kiss let alone had sex with anyone so give me some slack on this. I thought a lot about putting this up and i decided to put it up so i hope you enjoy it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                ***Liam's POV***

I couldn't think about a single thing throughout the entire night. Except for her and the kiss, that is. I just couldn't help myself. Whenever I started dancing up against with her, I thought of it and I became aroused. Hopefully she didn't notice. She never said anything, so I'm guessing she never felt it.

We were now in the middle of the dance floor sipping some alcohol while dancing along to 'I like it like that'. It's probably not the most smart thing that we did, but we got completely drunk. We were definitely the oppostie types of drunks, but it worked well for us. I was a horny drunk, as my jeans could obviously tell. Unlike me, she was a funny drunk. Every so often she would turn to me and tell me a quite cheesy joke or try pick-up lines on me. Once during the night, she climbed up onto the bar and sang along to 'Domino'. I may be piss ass wasted, but I definitely will remember that in the morning.

It wasn't until 3:30 in the morning when we started to head out the club. We walked around for 5 minutes stumbling from being drunk until we hailed a cab to bring us home.

          "Can you make 2 stops, sir," I asked the cab driver drunkingly.

          "Yes, where to," he questioned.

          "21st Street in Park Slope...and...hey Raine, where do you live," I asked turning towards her.

          "Upper West Side 10 West Avenue," she slurred.

           "Got it," the driver told us as he starting heading towards our appartments.

Not even 5 minutes in the cab, I felt a soft hand ever so slowly creep up my thigh until it met my belt buckle. Not that I minded or anything, but what was Raine doing? My drunken mind couldn't wrap itself around what she was doing. It did figure it out when she started straddling my hips and her hands unclasping my belt and started to zip my zipper down.

          "Raine, what are you doing," I asked with my breath coming out in pants.

          "Finishing what we should've done earlier," she slurred as she smashed her lips to mine. I could still tast the alcohol on her lips, but that made it even more delicious.

Zipping my zipper the rest of the way down, she wrapped her hand around my prominent errection. That made me let out a low moan.

          "So, I'm guessing we're only making one stop," the cab driver asked. Really? You had to interrupt us at this moment. Why?? (AN: got this line from the movie 'something borrowed' mom thought i was going crazy when i started laughing hysterically in my room)

          "Yes, one stop only," I told him through my ragged breathing.

          "Go to the address on Upper West Side," Raine added before getting back to what she was doing.

And boy did I love what she was doing! While she was doing much pleasing in the southern area, I decided to do some roaming. Moving my hands from her waist, I let them travel downwards until I reached the bottom of her dress. I was reaching my way up her dress ever-so-slowly when-

          "That'll be $12.34," the driver told us.

          "Keep the change," told him as I threw him a 20 dollar bill. I then dragged Raine out of the cab and headed towards her apartment complex all the while Raine had her legs strapped around my waist zipping up my pants and kissing down my neck.

          "Sex-crazed teengagers," I heard the cab driver mutter before he drove off. I highly doubt he wouldn't have raging hormones if he was sex-deprived for 7 months like I have been.

          "Raine, where do I go," I asked pulling away from her mouth for a moment.

          "Find an elevator and press 19. I'll tell you the rest in a bit," she said quickly as she placed her lips back on mine a second later. Those few minutes in the elevator were not long enough as I heard the elevator ding and the doors slide open.

          "Where to now?"

          "Find room 1906. It should be to the right.. The only room to the right," she mumbled against my neck. Sensing we were close to the room, she unhooked herself from my waist. Digging into her bra, she fished out her room key.

          "Come in," she purred seductively into my ear.

          "What about your parents," I suddenly asked knowing that what we were most likely going to do next would be awkward if her parents were in the next room.

          "They're on buisness in Hong Kong. We're completely alone," she said even more seductively as she pulled me into the apartment and closed the door shut.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's the 'hot and heavy' chapter for you. Don't like it at all but oh well

~Rachel~