Chapter 8

Ok, so I'm super duper sorry that i haven't uploaded in like a month. I'm lazy lol. And my nickname is Dory so I'm very forgetful. Well since that is said I will procede with the chapter. Oh and about the chapter where they're traveling around New York, I've never been there so if the facts about the places aren't correct just message me or comment on the chapter. Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                               ***Liam's POV***

          I don't know if I should be concerned by the double meaning of her answer or just brush it off and move on. I should do the latter. I have to do the latter because at the end of the day I'm playing her. Partially, at least. I like her, but unless I want these next few months to be a complete waste, I have to compliment her and make her feel all warm and bubbly inside.

          There's something different with her, though. Good or bad, I don't know. Then there's the accident. Physical or not, something bad happened to make her stop playing piano and for her parents to smash her piano up. I guess only time will tell if I get to find out what that accident was.

"Well, of course you  can't save the living from dying. If that was even remotely possible then there would be billions of billions of people on the face of the earth," I told her after my moment of thought was over.

"Well, I guess you're right," she agreed, but before she kept it hidden, I saw deep and sorrowful pain in her eyes. No one should have to go through something like she has. Ever.

"Where to next," I asked changing the subject.

"I have no other places to show you. It's 4:15 right now," she answered me as she checked her watch.

"What can we do now then? I really don't want to go back to the appartment this early into the night," I told her desperate to go somewhere besides the appartment.

"I know a place where we can go," she told me as we headed out of 'Raine's Room' and towards my car. Inestead of getting into the driver's seat, she kept on walking foward. I stopped in my tracks. When she noticed I wasn't following, she turned around and gave me a strange look. "You coming," she questioned me.

"Where are we going," I asked her.

"My appartment," she answered me then turned away and continued walking away. So that she couldn't get too far ahead of me, I ran up right next to her.

"So, I get to see where the marvelous Raine spends her time," I stated teasingly.

"I guess so," she answered.

"All right then, let's get going!" I exclaimed as I ran ahead of her towards the place we were going.

"Hey! Liam, you don't even know where you're going!" she yelled after me.

"Raine! Raine, over here!" a whole slew off people yelled out of nowhere as they started to take pictures of us.

"Oh shit!!" Raine cussed.

"What is going on here," I asked her warilly.

"It's the paparazzi," she told me as she took my hand and we sprinted towards her appartment complex.

"Raine, it's your 5th birthday without her, how are you feeling?!" one paparazzi yelled her way.

"Go away!" she yelled at him.

"What is your comment on your father's buisness merging for the second time in 2 years?!" another one yelled her way.

"Leave me alone!" she yelled at them again as we tried pushing our way through them.

"Who is this young man with you?!" yet another one asked as we entered her appartment complex.

"Get out of here!" a deep masculine voice yelled over all of the questions of the very annoying paparazzi.

"Thank you, Richard," Raine thanked the deep, masculine voice.

"My pleasure, Miss. Johnson," Richard replied.

"So, can I know what that whole ordeal was about," I asked dumbfounded.

"Well, you see the thing is...." Raine trailed off. What the hell just happened?!

"I'm waiting," i impatiently told her.

"They were taking pictures of me because of my dad's new buisness deal," she finally told me.

"What kind of buisness does he own that they," I pointed towards the window where the paparazzi once were," follow you around," I asked incredulously.

"My father is the CEO of Johnson & Johnson."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN!!!! sorry just a bit random there. So I'm using the Johnon and Johnson company as a example in this story but im to copywriting them or anything shit like that. And I highly doubt that the daughter of the Johnson and Johnson company would be chased around by paparazzi like that so some aspects of this story is not true. over and out! oh and i don't have the next chapter done yet in my writing book so it might be a bit till its up but i promise that it won't be as long as a wait last time for it to be up.

~Rachel~