Chapter 12

ummmm yeaaa.....haven't uploaded in a while i know....but i do have to tell you that i have been working on it a lot lately....right now i have up to chapter 15 written up in my writing book so i think i might upload up to chapter 13 or 14 but not anything else. I'm also sad to say that this will be over in not too many more chapters. I probably already told you that though. It's sad! This will be my second book/story that i have actually completed. If you stick with me there will be probably a lot more stories that i plan of starting. Well im going to stop my baballing and start the actual chapter...well here you go. Enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                           ***Liam's POV***

It was 10:00 AM when I woke up. I felt completely refreshed. Yesterday was fun, but it wore me out. I should probably go find Raine and myself some food. I'll place a note in the kitchen in case she wakes up and wonders where I have gone to.

After I sat the note on the counter, I headed out onto the streets to find a coffee shop or something along those line. After about 5 minutes, I found a Starbucks.

When I got back to the apartment with our orders of food and coffee, I laid all of it out so that she could pick out what she wanted quite easily. After I was done with that, I went to go wake up Raine. I lightly knocked on her door.

There was no answer. It's 10:30, so she should be up by now saying that she went to sleep plenty early last night.

          "Raine," I asked knocking again.

Still no answer. What the hell?

I forgot the manners my mother taught me and barged into the room thanking God that it wasn't locked from the inside.

She wasn't there. In fact, nothing of hers was in the room. I ran out of the room and quickly went through every room in the apartment. There was nothing, except for the last place where I thought of looking: my room.

Sitting on my bedside table was a souvenir of a keychain of Times Square. She must have seen me looking at it yesterday afternoon. That day was so perfect. And now, not so much. She just got up and left. How? And most importantly, why?

This is way too much to take in. I need to talke to someone about it. Not anyone, my family. with that thought, I log onto skype and immediately click on the button to start skyping Rocky. She told me squat! Isn't she an awesome sister. All that she basically told me was to not go after her and if we were meant to be together, I'll find a way to be able to meet with her again. That wasn't horrible advice, but I hate having to wait! That's the only thing I can do for right now though.

                                                        ***Raine's POV***

I'm a mess. A complete mess. And the funny thing is that I just saw him 10 hours ago. Right now I'm sitting in AP calculus thinking about what I am going to do about my situation. I know I can't go back. I just can't. What person in their right mind wants to be with someone like me? I'm broken; completely broken. I saw my sister die right in front of me, my parent's can't even look at me for more than 5 minutes, and whenever I close my eyes all I see is her. No one want that in their lives. No one at all. I was pulled out of my thoughts by my teacher basically screaming out my name.

         "Raine?!" the teacher yelled.

          "Yes," I asked in a small voice.

          "Would you like to go to the principal's office or answer my question that I asked you?!"

          "Answer your question, ma'am," I told her.

          "Good. If x equals 2.374B plus y what does y equal?"

          "Y equals 7.29 plus 24B."

          "Good job, Raine," she told me with glaring eyes pissed off that I actually got her question correct.

The rest of the class went fairly quick. I was putting away my AP calculus book and as I was replacing it with my AP English one, someone was standing right next to me. Jamie, my 'boyfriend', oh great. I really need to get away from him.

          "Hey, Babe," he greeted me.

          "Hello," I greeted back.

          "So, what was with you in class today," he inquired. Shit, shit, shit!

          "Ummmm, what do you mean," I asked timidly.

          "You seemed......distant."

          "No I wasn't," I said way too quick.

          "Ok, whatever you say," he said cracking a smile.

          "Well, I need to go to class, bye," I told him as I went into the other direction as him.

After school, I headed towards Central Park to think since I so rudely got interrupted in class. I made sure I had my 'I <3 NY' sweatshirt and Ray Bans on just in case Liam comes and searches for me here. I walk through the park and sit at the same spot we sat at yesterday. I just sat down and thought.

I need to somehow fall out of the limelight of everything. He can't find me. I know he'll try to for sure. I saw the emmence admiration in his eyes all day yesterday. Of course, I can't say anything since I was the same way. He likes me. I know he does and that's not good for me. I'm just too....damaged. There has to be a way to make me popular no more.

What about becoming goth? Yea, I'd rather not wear black all the time and let it be known to the school that I cut myself. Or is that emo? What about be a nerd? Nope, I'm already am one since all the classes I am taking are AP. Oh, I got it! It will be a bit hard, but I know I can do it. I'll need to become, per say, a loner. I won't hang out with my friends anymore, I'll break up with Jamie, and finally I'll quit as the studentbody president. Now it's time to put my plan in motion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was basically just a filler chapter to know what's going on right after Raine 'runs away'. I'm only a freshman in high school so I have no damned clue what kind of problems they do in AP calculus so don't even tell me off about that. Will be putting up more chapters soon. Most prob later tonight or tomorrow after i get my permit. I'm so excited for that!!!

~Rachel~