Chapter 24

***Raine's POV***

Good going Raine, they just saw you two eating each others' faces. That's a great way meeting your Prince of a fiancee's Royal Family for the first time. I'm such a complete idiot.

          "Hey," a tall blonde with dark blue eyes exclaimed as she grabbed me out of Liam's hold and gave me a lung-crusher hug.

          "Can't. Breath," I managed to get out with her deathly hug.

          "Rochquelle," the Queen warned.

          "Oh my! I'm so sorry for that. I'm just so excited to finally meet you!"

          "Umm....it's fine," I told her awkwardly.

          "Well, as you know now, I'm Rochquelle or Rocky as everyone calls me," she told me shaking my hand this time.

          "I'm Raine," I said very quiet and shyly.

          "Welcome to our home Raine," the Queen told me as she walked over to me and stood in front of me.

          "Thank you. Your home is very lovely, Queen....," I started to tell her, but I trailed off because I had no clue what to call her.

          "Lillianna. Call me Queen Lillianna," she answered for me while pulling me into a tight hug just as her daughter did. 

          "Okay Queen Lillianna," I wispered.

          "Welcome to the family, Raine. You're going to be a great wife and Queen," she wispered into my ear. A huge smile appeared onto mmy face. For once in my life, I felt as though I belonged somewhere.

          "Hey! Share her, Aunti Lilly," a grown boy pouted. He has the blackest hair and the familiar green eyes I've come accoustumed to. This must be the famous cousin Dem.

          "You must be Dem," I stated trying to hold back my smile remembering all the stories Liam told me about Dem and him.

          "That I am. Liam must've told hou that I'm handsome and wonderful," he said cockily. Liam was about to say something, but I beat him to it.

          "By telling me how much an idiot you are then yes, yes he did," I retorted as I watched his cocky smirk fall and a scowl replace it.

Everyone just laughed at what I brazenly told him while Dem just stood there in his owl little world with a scowl on his pace pointing at all of us, but I was the main target.

          "Never seen a gril reject Dem like that before, so thank you," Liam's brother Cal told me.

          "Well, someone had to do it."

          "Thank God you did. His ego was way too big for my liking," Liam told us with a chuckle.

          "Hey, my ego is not too big!"

          "Sorry to break it to you Dem, but it is," King Thomas told him patting him on the back and heading out of the room with everyone following behind him.

The last thing we all heard before exiting the hall was Dem in shock mumbling complete nonsense that none of us could understand one bit of it.

                                                                ***Liam's POV***

That Raine sure is a spitfire. Her rejecting Dem like that was the most hilarious thing I've seen in a long time. It was so worth the wait though. The look on everyone's faces when she told him he was an idiot was priceless. We all just left him in the hall in utter humiliation. Best thing ever.

          "What you thinking about," Raine asked once we layed down on my bed before dinner.

          "Just how funny and amazing you are and how much I love you," I answerd earning a blush from her.

          "Oh, is that so? Show me if you're so confident and sure of yourself," she teased me. That girl surely is in for a big surprise.

          "Oh, I'll show you all right," I mumbled under my breath as I grabbed her by the waist and pushed up against the wall where my bed was.

I let out a satisfied laugh as I heard her squealin surprise. From her widened eyes she now understood what she was getting herself into. She sobered up and held a mischiveous glint in her eyes. She loved the rough side of us. So did I.

          "You don't want to play games with me, Princess," I husklily wispered into her ear. She shivered with anticipation and delight.

          "But, Prince Liam, our whole relationship is one big game."

          "And why is that my Princess," I asked in confusion.

          "It's a game because you stole my heart and I knda want it back," she briefly explained right before crashing her lips onto mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gahh, I just love those last lines!! So cute!! And the title of the book is in it :) 

~Rachel Mary~