Chapter 16

Okay my lovies, I'm back from my laziness. I've been wrigting non-stop. I haven't uploaded any of the chapters I've had done. I know; shame on me! I will be uploading all of my chapters up in a bulk as I have the story all finished now.  Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                 ***Raine's POV***

The first thing that I felt in the morning when I woke up was my pounding head. Those countless alcoholic drinks that I had last night was not a wise decision. I went to get out of the bed to get some Tylenol for my raging headache, but I was unable to move. The arm that was loosley held around my waist tightened its hold on me and pulled me onto their toned, bare chest. It was in that moment that I realized that the toned chest belonged to Liam and we were both naked just as the day we were born in the same bed.

          "Ahhh," I screamed bloody murder on the top of my lungs. he shot out of the bed in 2 seconds flat. I grabbed my bra and underwear and put them on as fast as he put his boxers on.

          "What's the matter? Are you hurt? Is there a fire," he asked just shooting off completely random questions.

          "We're both naked, that's what the matter is," I yelled.

          "Yeah, so," he replied in a questionable manner.

          "Yeah, so," I mocked. "I'm trying to figure out how we ended up naked together in MY bed," I explained to him with a scowl on my face.

          "Don't you remember anything from last night," he inquired.

          "No....oh, bloody hell!"

Right then all the memories of the previous night came flooding back to me. I saw flashes of us drinking, dancing heavily, making out in the back of the cab, and the most prominent one; us sleeping together.

          'Uhh, Raine, are you okay," Liam asked worried.

          "Yeah, perfectly fine," I answered him putting on a fake smile.

          "Liar," he accused of me.

         'What," I questioned playing dumb.

          "Don't lie to me," he scolded. "Now what is the matter," he asked me again.

          "We had sex," I blurted out. I slapped myself mentally.

          "Were you a virgin or something?"

          "Oh, god no, I lost that when I was like 16 or something," I told him.

          "Wow, that's young," he commented.

          "Yeah, it's also a long story," I brushed it off not wanting to going into the gory details on how I lost my virginity at 16.

          "Okay, well back to the topic of us sleeping toghether," he said bringing me back to my questions that needed to be answered.

          " Yes, how did this seem to happen," I asked.

          "We were both drunk as hell and I lo-like you a lot," he explained.

          "What did you say? Did you say you like me," I asked.

          "Yes."

          "I don't think you did. You started to say something else, but you stopped. What were you going to say," I questioned him stepping closer and closer to him.

          'Well, I said that I-I," he stuttered while trying to reply to my question.

          "Well," I inquired raising an eyebrow and putting my hands on my hips.

          "Fine! I was about to say that I love you! Happy now," he told me frustrated beyond compare.

          "You what," I asked bewildered.

           "I, Liam Andrew Berconica Zufairia, love you, Raine Jade Johnson." I was shocked. He felt the same exact way about me as I do about him. Not knowing what to say to him, I expressed what I was feeling for once by grabbing the sides of his face and pulling it down towards mine to meet our lips in a tender kiss.

                                                                    ***Liam's POV***

I don't exactly know what that kiss meant. I didn't know if she was kissing me just to shut me up or if it was to agree with what I said. My heart is hoping for the latter. She pulled out of the kiss stepping away looking straight into my eyes.

          "What was that for," I asked while looking into her eyes as she was doing to mine.

          "That was to show you what I feel about you," she answered.

          "Which is...," I motioned with my hands showing her that she should finish what she was saying about what she feels about me.

          "I like you; a lot. No, scrath that. Liam I-I love you," she shyly told me. I couldn't believe what I am hearing. My feelings are being returned. This time I have a sober, non-slutish, honest girl to tell me that she loves me for me. And it came from the bottom of the big heart of hers.

          "Well, then I guess it's time to tell you who I really am."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only like 13 more chapters to type up. And its already 9:00 at night. Most probably won't get it done by tonight but I'll try to get some done in the morning then some when i come back from babysitting at 1:30. I might be going to the contryfest tom night so i'll be gone then. It'll eventually get done this weekend. 

~Rachel Mary~