Chapter 25

okay little note here. In the comments, there's a link to polyvore with Raine's oufit in this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                          ***Raine's POV***

The rest of the evening was uneventful. Liam and I headed down the many steps, and into an elaborate room that was the dinning room. The room could be larger than my apartment back home. Dinner was quite marvelous and Liam's family asked many questions and I answered every single one of them. It wasn't until desert that i got one big surprise.

                                               ***Earlier that night***

I was in the middle of my strawberry cheesecake. it was absolutely amazing. The main meal was also very delicious. I didn't expect anything less from the Royal Family anyways. I was about to take another bite of the cake when I felt Queen Lillianna looking at me. I placed my fork down with some cake on it and looked back at her. It was a minute before she actually spoke.

          "So Raine, how do you like it here," she asked watching me straighten out my dress. i had on a green flowing dress that ended above my knees, a tight, black 3/4 sleeves blazer with a bit of a pointy shoulders- most definitely not my style- and white lace heels with a bow on them. I didn't really want to wear it, but I had no other choice. When Rocky came into Liam's room to make sure i had something cute on, she wasn't pleased with me. She made me take off my shite and blue stripped 1/2 sleeve shirt, white skinny jeans, and red heels. i guess I'm going to need to change my clothing and get used to the style of them.

          "I like it ever well, Queen lillianna," I answered her politely.

She gave me this one look that seemed like she could see through my soul. I knew that she could see through the little fib that I had told. Today just isn't my day.

          "That's not the total truth, and we both know that," she stated. I blushed in embarrassment as everyone starred at me and Liam raised his eyebrows in question.

          "Umm...well, you see," I stuttered trying to find the right words to explain.

          "Yes," she questioned urging me on.

          "It's different. Much different. Back home in New York City, we didn't wear dresses to dineer. Most nights I ate alone so I ate in my pj's and with my hair up in a messy bun. I always wore nice tops, skinny jeans, and heels to school or wherever I went. On occassion, I would wear dresses. I'm going to have to get used to your Royal ways of how you go through day-to-day," I explained to them all.

          "And that is why Rocky and I will help you," she told me with no further explaination as she excused herself from the table and headed up a set of steps I was not familiar with.

I just sat there at the table with my mouth wide open not knowing what to think, do, or even say. After a couple of minutes of a whole lot of questions running through my head, I finnaly turned to Rocky who was seated to my left.

          "What did Queen Lillianna mean by that," I asked her timidly.

          "Not exactly sure myself. Mother is quite a mysertious creature sometimes. I'm guessing that we're going to put you through Queen-in-training," she answered me and left not before giving Liam, Cal, Dem, King Thomas, and me a kiss on the cheek.

                                                               ***Present Time***

I changed into my comfortable pj's and climbed into Liam's bed and sat there thinking. i didn't realize it when Liam placed me onto his lap and started playing with my hair and placing light feather kisses onto my neck.

          "Raine, stop stressing so much. You're getting way too tense," she said massaging my back relieving some tension.

          "How can I," I asked him in a quiet voice as I turned my body around towards him making him stop massaging me.

          "By just stop thinking about it all. Everyone in the Royal Household had to go through the training. It's just like a bootcamp," he told me trying to calm me down.

          "Like ballet bootcamp," I asked.

          "Exactly. Except instead of dancing all the time you learn the propper etiquette of becoming a Queen of  the citizens of Zufairia," he answered.

          "Is it hard," I finally asked him the question I've been dying to.

          "It depends."

          "How so," I inquired.

          "Cal and I took different training than Rocky. Each training is only 5 days long each though. Our bootcamp was harder since we had to learn about every single governmental issue there is to learn about running a country. From what Rocky has told me, the femal bootcamp is more of the propper way to act. You learn how to drink tea correctly, how to waltz, how to dress, and the most absurd, how to speak," he explained. I haven't decided if what he told me helped or made it worse for me.

          "Sounds....fun," I said giving him my best fake smile I could muster up.

          "Raine, you may be a wonderful dancer, singer, and pianist, but you can't act," he bluntly told me. Hey, at least he's honest.

          "Yea, yea," I sarcastically retorted giving him a kiss and  turning out the lights to fall asleep in the arms where I belonged in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember, the link is in the comments below!!

~Rachel Mary~