Chapter 26

I'm going to leave a link in the comments for Raines outfit for all 5 days of her training. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                 

                                                                       ***Raine's POV***

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I heard the knocks but I looked at the clock and it read 6:00 AM and I decided that was way too early to wake up, so I ignored them.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I grabbed the pillow and put it over my ears so the knocks would be blocked out.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

          "I'm coming," I snapped getting tired of the consistant knocking.

I climb over Liam and trip over things until I finally find the door. I open the door to find Rocky standing there tapping her foot on the ground with her hands on her hips. She was already dressed and chipper at 6:00 in the morning. I applaud her because I definitely can't do that as I'm not a morning person.

          "Well finally you're up," she sighed heavily.

          "Rocky, why have you woken me up at 6 in the freaking morning," I asked with absolutely no control of my temper at the moment.

          "I woke you up because it's day 1 of training," she answered me with a huge smile plastered onto her face.

                                                                       ***A while later***

About an hour later, Rocky had me dressed appropriately for the day. She guided me into picking out my outfit. We decided on me wearing a light blue flowing dress with a beaded and sequined belt and strap. We agreed on the dress but not the shoes. She wanted me to wear these very complex shoes. In order for you to put them on you have to lace them up like ballet pointe shoes. I did not want to go through the intricate process of putting them on, so I picked something completely different than what she wanted. I choose black high heels with a strap at my ankle. We got to bickering so loud over the shoes that we woke Liam up and he had to choose which shoes I should wear. I won of course.

We are now seated at a small table in what I gather is a sunroom, getting seved 'morning tea' as they told me. To be honest, I haven't had tea in the longest time. Rocky and I made conversation while we wait for the Queen to join us after her morning duties. 5 minutes later she finally arrives.

          "Hello, girls," Queen Lillianna greeted us with a peck on both of our cheeks.

          "Hello," we both greeted back.

          "If you girls are ready, let's get started with our day ahead of us," she said getting down to buissness.