Chapter 10

ok yea so i said that i would upload rite after chapter 9....i kinda got in trouble. my dad yelled at us then the next day i had a major migraine and i had to clean the whole entire house. after that day it was new years i think....sooo here i am now tho!!! enjoy!!! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                      ***Raine's POV***

"Some things are meant to be kept a secret," with the short statement I exited my appartment, walked a bit down the hall, and climbed the stairs to the rooftop terrace. I need to get rid of him somehow. He's been making my life much worse since he saved me thing morning. I was being polite showing him around when in reality I really wanted to. How is that possible? I like him. There might be a slimmer of hope to live. If that's even possible. I wanted him to go away and let me die but in a few measly hours my whole prespective changed. That is why I need to steer clear of him after today.

          I'll spend the night at his appartment like I promised I would. Once I know he's asleep, I'm going to sneak out in the early hours of the morning. I'll leave no trace of me whatsoever. Him being in my life will be one more complication that I do not need. No matter how much I don't want to, I have to let him live a normal like without all of my shity problems in it. There's no turning back now.

                                                          ***Liam's POV***

          What in the freaking hell just happened?! I have no clue at all. One minute we were all fine then I ask her that question then she storms off to who knows where. She has to be somewhere. I guess I'll give her some time to cool off then I'll try to go and find her. Guess it's a plan then.

                                                          ***20 minutes later***

          I've been looking for Raine for 10 minutes. I thought it woouldn't be that hard looking for one girl but nope it is hard as hell. I've checked everywhere. the pool, the courts, the garden, hell I've even checked the spa. Now that was really embarrassing walking into the spa with a bunch of women in there. I swear all of them were eye raping me. Hell, one of them was even pregnanat.

          I'm now in the lobby; the only place that I haven't been. She's not here either. Where the heck could that girl be?

"Sir, do you need help," one of the lobby people asked me.

"Yes, I am trying to fine Raine Johnson," I told him.

"Richard, where is Raine," Jacob, the lobby guy, asked Richard, the buff guy from earlier.

"Up on the rooftop terrace like always," he replied.

"Are you serious? I've been looking for her for 20 minutes and she's been under my nose the whole entire time. Oh God, just kill me," I said exasperated.

"I'm sorry, Sir," Richard appologized.

"That's okay; how do you get there," I asked before i wasted another 20 minutes just figuring out how to reach the rooftop terrace.

"Go to the elevator and press R," he told me.

          Muttering my thanks, I found the nearest elevator and pressed R like I was advised to. When the doors opened, the first thing I saw was her sleeping in an awkward position in one of those patio chairs. I went up to her and nudged her awake.

"Raine, wake up."

          No responce.

"Raine, wakey wakey eggs and bakey."

          No responce.

"Raine, wa-," I started to say but was cut off.

"BOO!"

"Ahhhhh!!" I screamed bloody murder.

          She just rolled out off of her chair and laughed at me.

"Ha ha ha, very funny," I told her not clearly amused.

          She didn't stop laughing.

"Raine, stop laughing."

          She didn't stop laughing. Ok that's it, I thought as I threw her over my shoulder and started to walk towards the elevator with her yelling and hitting my back.

"Liam, put me down!" she screamed.

"Never!" I yelled back.

"Fine," she grumbled as she stopped hitting and yelling. "So where are we going?"

"You'll see," I answered.

           She would see very, very soon. As in now. Before she realized what I was doing, I threw her into the pool. One she resurfaced, she gave me a death glare then it turned into a cheeky smile.

"Come in, Liam, it feels nice."

"I'd rather not," I told her.

          After swimming around in the water for 5 minutes, she got out of the water.

"Where are you going," I inquired.

"Restroom," she answered. Thinking nothing of it, I just kept my feet in the water. That was until I hear the fast pitter-patter of feet coming towards me. Even before I could get out of her way, I was a gonner.

"You little shit," I muttered under my breath so she couldn't hear.

"I told you it feels nice," she told me innocently.

"You're in for it now," I said as I swam after her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so there is my chapter. I hope you like it. I will try to get chapter 11 up soon

~Rachel~