Chapter 1

I look at my clock. It reads 12:22 A.M. Perfect time to sneak out of the palace. If you're wondering why I live in a palace, it's because I'm the Prince of Zufairia. Many people believe there is no such place but there is. It's located right dab in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. It's basically one big island no one knows about.

           I threw on my jeans, t-shirt, and a jacket and I was about to climb out my window when my brother, Callium, came in my room. The look on his face showed dissapointment, yet again.

"Liam, why do you keep on doing this," he inquired.

"Doing what," I questioned him playing dumb.

"You know danm well what, Liam. You do know that you have less than a year to find a wife or else you're getting married to a girl of Dad's choosing, don't you? If I were you, I'd get my act together real quick and find someone suitable," Cal advised me. Damn, I hate it when he's right.

          Cal does have a good point, though. According to Zufairian laws, the heir to the throne must find a suitablee girl to marry by their 21st birthday. I turned 20 four-and-a-half months to go, so I have little over 7 months to find a wife. Yup, I'm definitely screwed. Well, I better make the best of my time, I thought as I jumped out of my window.

"Where are you going," Cal yelled after me.

"Out; wanna join," i yelled back.

"Fine," he grumbled as he jumped out of the window and caught up with me. "Mum and Dad won't be happy when they find out," he told me once he was in-stride with me.

"Yes, I know," I replied as we entered the world of parties, alcohol, and women.

          All the guys greeted me with a 'Liam, hey man!' while all the girls purred at me saying 'Liam, baby!' I will never get used to all of the attention that I get from every single person. I grabbed a drink from the bar and started to gulp it down when a particular person came up to me.

"Hey, baby," she purred as her hands roamed all over my chest.

"Hey, Callie," I replied huskily. It's taken me a couple of years to perfect that husky voice, but now i have it down to a science. Every single girl swoons over it whenever I use it.

"I think I know of something we can do," told me as she grabbed the collar of my shirt as she started to head up the stairs but we were stopped by someone grabbing the back of my t-shirt. I turned to snap at the person ruining a perfect moment, but I saw who it was. it was Cal and Dem.

          Dem. The one person who know me the best; my cousin cousin, and my wingman who loves the ladies as much as I do. I should've known that he would be here. Why did he stop me when I was about to get laid with Callie, though?

"Hey, Liam, we need to talk," he said concerned. What about, may I ask?

"Run along; I'll find you later," I told Callie winking at her for an extra effect.

"Ok," she replied with a pouting of the lips. I hope she never does that again because that wan't the prettiest sight ever.

"What do you possibly need," I snapped at Cal and Dem once Callie was out of hearing range.

"You need to stop all of this. The partying, the girls, the everything! You have less than a year to find a girl suitable to be your wife before you're betrothed to someone of your father's choice," Dem scolded me like I was a 3-year-old being yelled at stealing a cookie from the cookie jar.

"Are you on Cal's side now," I accused him. Does the whole world hate me now or something?

"Yes I am, but that's besides the point. Get your fucking act together before your time is up!" Dem yelled at me.

"Whatever," I snapped at him as I stalked out of the house and headed towards the palace.

          As I was heading towards the palace, I was thinking about what Cal and Dem told me. I don't want to admit it to them, but they have a very good point. I need to find someone to marry. I have to do it in less than a year. I have no clue how I'm going to be able to do it, but I better stop all of my partying and crap and get serious about all of this. Hell, who am I kidding?! There ain't no way I'm quitting my player ways. No way in hell! I'll try to get serious about this, though.

          I made my way into the palace without getting caught. I've done this so many times before, but there's always a possibility of me getting caught. When I reached my bedroom, I stripped down to just my boxers. I went to sleep that night thinking about what happened in the span of a couple of hours.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, so this is the second story i have written. I guess you could say this is a modern prince charming tale saving one from herself. I hope you all like it. I know there's a bunch of mistakes so just look past them. vote, fan, comment, do whatever you want! Caio!!

~Rachel~ <3