Chapter 11

ok yes this is late yet again but i do have a life...well kinda. I also had exams and i help with my mother and father a lot so I don't have that much time to work on here but I'm trying to work on my story more often. Oh, and i was going through my cast and I noticed that Hunter Hayes who plays Liam is like 5 foot 2 and thats not what i see him as. I see him as like 6 foot and not such a boyish face. So just try to imagine that in your head. Ok, so on with the story. Enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                             ***Liam's POV***

One hour, 2 pairs of drenched clothes, and tons of splashing later, we finally got out of the swimming pool. I can honestly say that I've never had that much fun in a swimming pool before. We headed up to her room for us to get changed and for her to pack a bag for tonight. While watching her pack her bag, I spoke up.

          "So, umm.....what can I wear, " I asked as I looked down at my own attire. She thought for a minute before running to her closet.

          "Here, put this on," she told me as she threw me a t-shit and some sweatpants.

          "If you don't mind me asking, where did you get these from?"

          "Oh, my boyfriend basically shoved them on me as one of the guys thought it would be funny to dump my bad into the pool at a pool party a while back. He borrowed someone else's clothes. After the party I wanted to burn the clothes, but that would be rude if he ever asked for them back. It suits you though; a lot better than it ever did on him," she said as she observed me in the t-shirt. I know I should feel so violated right now, but instead, I'm slightly turned on from her checking me out.

          "Boyfriend," I wondered. Of course, it's not like I'm jealous or anything. That sounded extremely jealous, didn't it?

          "Yeah, well you know, the 'popular' head cheerleader and the quaterback always have to date, don't they? I guess that's one of the main reasons why we're dating," she told me shrugging at the end.

          "If you don't genually like each other, then why are you even dating," I inquired. She pondered for a moment before responding.

          "I wish I could tell you the answer, but I don't even know," she answerd me.

After a couple of minutes, she was ready so we left the apartment complex and headed towards mine. I don't know how she remembered where I live, but I wasn't complaining. I should probably start paying attention to where everything is at if I'm going to live here for the next 7 and a half months.

          "Here we are," she said as she parked into the car parking lot of the apartment complex.

          "Finally, that was a very fun day, but I'm all worn out."

          "Same, it may only be 8:30, but I really want to take a shower then go to bed," she told me.

          "Same here," I replied. The ride up to my apartment was silent. It's not exactly like we had anything to talk about. Once we reached the apartment, we went our seperate ways.

While in the shower, I thought about our crazy fun-filled day. First I see that she's about to kill herself on the bridge, then I find out that she's an exceptional pianist but for some unkown reason she doesn't play anymore, and finally she tells me that she is the daughter of the CEO of Johnson&Johnson. Definitely a crazy first day.

As the tingling of the heat of the shower decreases, I decide that I've been in the shower long enough. Once dressed for bed, I travel to the kitchen to find something edible to eat. Once some crackers and cheese were eaten, I head to Raine's room to say goodnight.

          "Knock knock," I say with my hand on the door handle.

          "Come in," she replies.

          "Hey," I said as I leaned against the doorway while taking her in.

She was wearing the Little Mermaid t-shirt and some booty shorts. Though the Little Mermaid t-shirt may sound childish for an 18 year-old, it suited her perfectly.

          "Hi," I heard her say once I came out of my look-over of her.

          "So, before I went to bed I wanted to tell you goodnight," I told her while shifting my weight between my feet awaiting her reply.

          "Oh....well then, goodnight," she told me.

          "Umm....yea," I awkwardly muttered as I got out of there and headed towards my own room.

                                                          ***Raine's POV***

I keep telling myself that I'm doing the right thing, but I'm not even sure of that anymore. I've gotten too attatched to him. I still need to figure out if that's a good thing or not. It must be good or else I wouldn't be running from it. I'm not like most people. When something good in my life comes along, I run from it. Like in 7th grade, this really cute and sweet guy asked me out. I ran away before I answered him. When I went to go tell him that my answer was yes, he already had someone else. I guess that's what I'm doing with Liam. He's nice and sweet and charming and I'm feeling something more than like with him. Before Liam came, I forgot what loving someone felt like. I never expressed love since Starr died. I think the feeling of love is coming back to me. And that's what scares me.

With all of my belongings in hand, I slowly make my way through the apartment for one last time. I trace my fingers over every little thing. From the texture of the material of the couch to the smoothness of the counter, I memorize it all. I then dredfully make my way to my last stop; Liam's room. After our swim I distanced myself from him so it would be much easier leaving.

I walked ever so slowly to his side of the bed. I just watched him sleep peacefully for a couple of minutes. I was trying to think back to when I had a peaceful, dream-free sleep. I couldn't remember. When I thought it was time to leave, I sat the keychain of Times Square that I bought him on the sidetable. That would be the only thing of me left here. Just for him to remind him that I wasn't a figment of his imagination. And with that I left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whew! in the middle of this chapter i thought it was complete crap but i think it turned out pretty good. I hope you all like it and i will b back as soon as i can which i hope is soon

~Rachel Mary~