T.A.M.L. Chapter 40: Now I said I love you... Can you be mine?

Now I said I love you... Can you be mine?

Elliasse's POV

I saw Kyllaku walked inside the room through the window. He was calling out to somebody, was it me? His mouth gestures was obviously forming the pronounciation of my name.

"Kirru! Kyllaku! I'm right here" I called out as loud as I can, but it seems that it was still not enough. He can barely even see me.

I yelled and yelled but he can't hear me at all. The next thing I know is that a shadowy thing took him away and went out of the window. I broke the glass door in desperation. I need to save Kyllaku!

I ran out of the window to catch up to the man in gray cloak covering his face. I was almost running out of breath, but I didn't gave up.

We ran non stop until we reached the shore. He put Kyllaku down the shore and looked at me with a smile. He has a blonde curly hair but his eyes weren't revealed.

He quickly ran away from the body that he left. What was the pupose of all of this.

I quickly ran into where Kyllaku was. I screamed out his name.

"Kyllaku! Kyllaku! Oh my god are you alright?! Are you hurt?!" I cheked out any parts of his body, it seems that there was no bruise nor wounds.

*Sigh* I sighed in relief the moment that I learned that he was in no trouble and was not hurt at all.

"I'm glad that you're okay. But we still need a doctor, can you stand?" He didn't respond. Maybe that man just sprinkled a sleeping powder all over him. Why did he even kidnapped Kyllaku if he'll leave him here?! Is he an assassin too?"

I was about to leave and call a doctor but Kyllaku grabbed my arm and said:

"Please..... stay" He said as if he was very weak. I stayed by his side and nodded.

"Elliasse...?"

"Yeah?" I said while holding in my tears.

"Looks like I caught you...*pant*" What?!

I looked around and saw...

There was a heart drawn on the sand and we were inside of the heart.

"Kyllaku..!" It suddenly became more brighter in here, that was when I saw the boats with lights on them and jets are flying near us. It flew all the way near the moon's light.

"Look.... Look at the moon Elliasse" I can still hear some pain left in Kirru's voice

"Isn't that how the moon looked when we first met and saw each other?" He said

"Uh..! Kirru! Y-You! You prepared all this for me?!"

"Yup *cough* I figured that you might get impatient and bored of waiting for monday to come so I made this preparation while you were still inside the labyrinth."

"Oh Kirru...." Tears flowed down my face, but my face has a bright smile on it.

"You always take advantage on times like this! Idiot!"

"I would rather call it, Genius.. *cough*"

"Oh my god, look at you...*sniff* You're so cold!"

"*cough* Essie...." He reached out his hands towards the moon's direction and he seems to be pointing at something.

"What is it?" My eyes widened the moment that I saw the jets flying, leaving only glitters and sparkling smoke behind. With the smoke, they formed a heart shape and it was enormously big.

There the letters formed..:

"ELLIASSE SOULHEART"

"WILL YOU BE MY PRINCESS?"

Tears began falling faster than last time

"Kyllaku.." When I looked at him, he was already sitting up and has a smile on his face. I smiled at him with still tears on my eyes.

"KIRRU!" I hugged him tight as I cry, it was a cry of joy. Like everything that happened to us...even the hardest things.. I didn't regret encountering them.

"Kirru.... I...... Yes, I want to be with you too" He smiled at me like he was contented.

"I want to be your princess!" I said happily.

*Chuckles* "Then I will make sure that I will be your only prince, Essie" He winked after this.

We slowly touched our foreheads for the sign of our first love and promise. We shared a romantic kiss. His lips were as soft as a pillow, no even better than that. It wasn't my first time, but......

It was the best kiss I have ever felt.

Kyllaku's POV

As my lips touched hers, I felt heaven. It's like I've already reached the universe. This.... This was what I was yearning for a long time ago.

And now......

I've got it....

Elliasse....

I love you.......

Elliasse's POV

We ended our kiss, but I sensed that he was still yearning for more. I smiled as our lips parted

"I love you, Kyllaku" I said and then smiled

"I love you even more, Elliasse" We hugged peacefully. We went home in a bus and I slept on his shoulder. It felt like I don't want the ride to end.

This night was perfect, so was the ride home. The bus was slowly moving, our hands intertwined with each other, my head resting on his shoulder and his head resting on my head. Both of us sleeping on each other peacefully...

It was trully perfect, I wish it could last forever....

This feeling.......

It's been a long time...

7 years right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter guys, need to sleep! Good night!!

LEMONCHII- OUTO-DESHI!!