T.A.M.L. Chapter 32: How are you guys?

How are you guys?

Zen’s POV

It’s almost been a week since they got out. But they’re still not back yet. I’ve been hanging out with Alhiette this whole time. It’s fun to be around her, I feel so energetic everytime I’m with her.

It’s a good thing she’s here, or else I would have been bored. Just one week left and Elliasse-san and Kyllaku will be back! For the meantime, me and Alhiette will be hanging out.

Alhiette’s POV

Hanging out with Elliasse, Kyllaku and Zen was fun. But Hanging out with Zen..?............ Was PERFECT! I love being with him. It’s almost like I want to be with him every single day! He’s so fun to be around, he always smiles at me and he treats me so nicely.

“Hey sis? Why are you smiling like that? You look like an idiot.” My little brother said.

“Shut up, I’m daydreaming! Stop interrupting!” I said angrily

“Daydreaming of Zen, your boyfriend huh? MOM!! SIS HAS A BOYFRIEND AND SHE DIDN’T EVEN TOLD YOU!!” My brother teased me. I gave him a smack on the head

“Ouch!” He reacted

“Says the one that kisses my friends’ picture! Will you drop my friends’ picture and stop kissing I like a child!?” He put the picture frame on the glass table and pouted. He left and I was left in the living room.

Actually, this is what happened before the sembreak happened…

*Flashback*

“Hey guys, wanna visit my house?” I asked my friends, I was walking with them towards my house.

“N-No thanks Alhiette! It’s alright! Besides, I have so many things to do!” The ever cheerful Elliasse-san said.

“Yeah, we’re going to have a group study for our test tomorrow” Kyllaku added

“Don’t worry Alhiette, maybe we could hang out sometime tomorrow!” I can see that Zen wanted to cheer me up. So I smiled at him and nodded

“Then let me just introduce you guys to my little brother” I smiled at them.

“I think he’s waiting for me at the gate of our house. C-Can you make it?” I asked

“Sure, as long as it doesn’t take long” Elliasse-san smiled

“Uh-huh! It will be just short! That in a blink of an eye, your back home!” I said cheerfully.

“Okay then! We’ll be happy to!” Elliasse-san replied as happy as can be.

We reached our front gate, and then there… my brother was standing in front of the gate.

“There he is!” I pointed, we ran towards him and greeted him.

“Sis! Didn’t I told you to go home early?!” He yelled at me.

“Sorry, I was with my friends. Speaking of! This is Zen” I pointed at Zen

Yuuki’s POV (Alhiette’s little brother)

My sister pointed at the boy with a blonde curly hair. He smiled at me and said:

“Nice to meet you, I’m Zen”

“Yeah…. I’m Yuuki” I said with bored eyes.

“I’m Kyllaku” The one with blue hair and matching blue eyes. It was somehow amazing staring at his eyes. It was extraordinary….

Is he also……..?

“And lastly…. This is Elliasse Soulheart!” My sister said happily, I don’t see anything fun about her frie—