T.A.M.L. Chapter 38: How can I say I love you?

Yo! It's been soo many chapters ever since Kyllaku and Elliasse met. And finally, Elliasse had the courage to say the word to Kyllaku. But if you think this love story is over, that's where you got it wrong! Plenty of things will happen to the both of this guys. Trials will come to them unexpectedly, so you better get ready for the ending reader, cause's it's going to be very tearful :D Kidding! Just... wait for it :)

~LEMONCHIII OUTO-DESHI!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How can I say I love you?

Kyllaku's POV

Only a few more days and the break will be over. Elliasse has been sleeping for a day and a half. She caught a cold after that night of rain. I also did but, it's no beggy. She's been unconcious ever since she fell asleep so I'm pretty worried, maybe I should call a doctor.

"Hn...." I heard Elliasse groaned for a moment. I quickly went by her side.

"Are you alright now, Elliasse? Can you stand?" I said as she sit up. Her hands were on her head.

"I-Im okay, Kirru. W-Where am I?"

"Don't worry, you're at my house--I mean apartment" I smiled as she looks at me innocently.

"R-Really? What happened yesterday?"

"You don't remember? You were talking about your past. Would you like some cereal before we talk about what happened?"

She smiled for a moment and replied: "That woud be lovely, yes please!"

I prepared her a cereal while she switched on the T.V. to watch her favorite show, Hunter x Hunter. Actually, it was OUR favorite show.

She flipped the channel down and the channel was Cartoon Network. Aventure Time was the current show.

"Cool, it's adventure time!" She said

"Yeah, you like that show?" I asked walking towards her with her cup of cereal. I also put on the table her milk and water including her medicines too.

"Thanks Kirru. I loved this show ever since I was 5." She smiled

"No problem, you know it's weird. I used to watched this also when I was a kid. I was with someone, I think it was my classmate. But eventually, my father said not to talk to the kid anymore."

"Really? That was harsh, was he your bestfriend too?"

"Yup, I loved that guy. And correction, she was a girl. That was before I even met Zen, my first friend.

"Eeeeh? I thought Zen was your first!"

"I thought WE were your first!"

"Y-You've got a point! Sorry for keeping secrets from you Kirru"

"Nah, it's okay. Everybody has secrets that others don't need to know right?" I said to cheer her up. She replied with a giggle and a smile. I smirked at her cute faint blushing face

"So.... you never really remember what happened last night?"

"I.... I think I do."

"What do you remember?"

"Telling you about..... Kirru..... Kirru!!"

"What?"

"Kirru I remember his name!!"

"Whose name?"

"I remember the name of the kid that I promised to marry!"

"Well, who is he?"