T.A.M.L. Chapter 34-35: Welcome back, Elliasse!

Today, I mean TONIGHT, I'm going to post two chapters in one. That's because I know you guys have been waiting for this one. Sorry, I was busy with my assignments and projects. Please readers understand, I recieved low grades and I have to catch up. If I don't, then maybe I will be kicked out of school....  I wouldn't want that would I? And there will be a possibility that I will not be able to update this story anymore... -_- PLEASE DO UNDERSTAND!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 34: The Plan

Kyllaku’s POV

“Come on, We gotta find Sapphire and Elliasse.” I commanded.

“Are we going there? But what if Elliasse is not there?” Cannon asked

“SHE’S THERE! ELLIASSE IS DEFINITELY THERE!” I can’t control my anger. What have I been doing?! Why am I so relaxed in here with a girl that I don’t even know! Now, I don’t even know where Elliasse is!

“Calm down, boy. We’ll find her” The old man comforted me as he pats my back.

“S-sorry, I just….*Sigh*…. I wanted to find her as soon as possible, yet I’m just relaxing here. Waiting for Ash to attack, I’m not even taking at least one minute worrying about her! I’m so stupid… I don’t know what I’ll do if something happens to her” I said as I think about Elliasse’s smiling face inside my head. That was the most beautiful feature that I’ve liked about her.

I can’t forget about that smile that relaxes me everyday. Her voice that cheers me up every time I hear her speak, her cute laugh that she does when we’re together. Her adorable pouting face she make everytime I tease her, her warm tears for wasted donuts. Everything about her, I adored.

*Ringtone playing* My phone rang, I wonder who it is.

“Be careful, Kyllaku. Don’t let your guard down. That maybe is Ash” The old man said with his hands on my shoulder.

I picked up the phone “Hello?” I said.

“Kyllaku.” It was Ash that answered me. I tighten the grip on the phone without even noticing it. I got mad, hearing his voice.

“You know that I have Elliasse, don’t you?” This made me even more pissed off.

“Bring Elliasse back here!” I shouted with a cold voice.

“Sure, sure. But…! Not quite yet! You should know that by now I can’t let your little girlfriend go. And you know whose fault it is? Yours! If you hadn’t ruin my plan and messed up of everything—then you should’ve never had been in this situation, DON’T YOU?!”

“I swear I’m gonna kill you after this! I’m not gonna send you to jail! I’m gonna kill you! I’ll kill you, asshole!” I said without shouting and keeping my anger within myself. My voice is cold and my patience is gone.

“You? Kill me? *laughs* You can’t even touch me! You can’t even save your GIRLFRIEND! You’re pathetic Kyllaku! You can’t do anything, you can’t SAVE YOUR BELOVED ELLIASSE! You’re a disgrace to your family. They’re so unlucky to be your relative.”

“SHUT UP! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY FAMILY YOU JERK!” I finally burst out and yelled at the phone angrily.

“Everything, Kyllaku… Everything. I KNOW that your FAMILY MEMBERS are all killers and hunters. They’re one of the most strongest Aiken users in the world.”

I froze for a minute there. How could he—

“How do I know that? Simple, I searched every little detail about YOUR family, including YOU, of course! My revenge wouldn’t be a success if I know nothing about my opponent! Well then, shall we go back to our topic?”