T.A.M.L. Chapter 31: Unexpected Visitor

Unexpected Visitor

I didn't spoke...

......

Not a word....

I feel like nailed down to the ground....

.....

I can't move.....

.......

I won't move....

.....

Even though I want to....

......

My body just won't move....

.........

Quickly!...

..........

Get her eyes away from mine...!!

..........

"Sapphire!!!! OI!! Where are you!!!??" Kyllaku? He's looking for me?

.........

"Sapphire!!!" My heartbeat moved faster as I hear his voice calling out my name, my assassin name.

Even though that'[s not my real name....

....

It relieves me....

.......

"Are? That voice seems familiar..??" The woman suddenly spoke as she wonders who could it be who's calling out for me.

"Oi! I've been looking all over for yo--" He said the moment he found me. I ran to him and grabbed his arm.

"Kyllaku? What's wrong?" Kyllaku seems shocked... rather....... scared...??

I looked at the direction he's looking at. And I believe that he's looking at the woman with scary eyes. The  woman that had the same scary eyes as him.

"Kyllaku? What's the matter?..... Do you.... know her?" I asked innocently as I hug his arm tighter.

"What..." He murmured..

.......

"What are you doing here?..!!" Kyllaku said still looked paralyzed and numb.

...

"Well that's a rude say to your sister, Kyllaku. Shoudn't you greet me hello first?" The woman, who appeared to be Kyllaku's sister smiled evily at us. I feel Kyllaku's heartbeat faster....

Kyllaku....

.

.

.

.

Are you...?

.

.

.

.

Scared....??

.......

........

"What do you want?! Did father sent you here?!" Kyllaku raised his voice but still displaying a frightened look on his face.

“Oh Kyllaku, you’re always droving us away! What would mother say to you?” She continued

“Oh! I know! She will be sooo disappointed in you. Does my dear brother want that?” She continued that made Kyllaku even MORE frightened.