T.A.M.L. Character Wiktionary :3

Okay, so many chapters passed after Elliasse and Kyllaku met. And we already know that there are some changes that have been made. So this time, we are going to talk about the changes that happened lately among the characters in this story :))

This is the revealing of the reasons behind the story. :D Since you guys already know what has happened to Elliasse back in the story.

Elliasse Soulheart

Age 13

Birthday: March 18 2001 (turning 14 this Wednesday guys!)

 (And yeah, I just turned 13 last march 4 :) It was my b-day!! Yey! If you guys care.. -___-)

Elliasse is our female protagonist. She and her sister, Elvira, who was also an assassin same as her and the leader of their group, the "infinites", moved to another place because of some bussiness going on and their moving involves Elliasse changing school, as well as changing life. She never had any friend because of her training to be a professional assassin herself. She skipped elementary because of her hidden genius personality and then enrolled in high school. Her assassin training ended when she was 10.

APPEARANCE (Human Form)

Blonde hair and red eyes. Pretty unique for a normal high school girl, I know. This is one of the reason why she's being bullied by the pole-lovers or by normal high school people. She wears a beret that Kyllaku (Kira) gave her when they were young.

PERSONALITY

Elliasse is often cheerful and never forgets to smile, although she sometimes hides her feelings inside and lets it all out at night. As an assassin, it was natural for Elliasse to be cold-hearted and merciless, but as soon as she meets Zen and Kyllaku, her murderous side became much softer and she changed ever since then.

Her feelings towards Kyllaku also grew until she fell in love with him deeply. She swore (in her mind) that he will not let herself fall in love with anybody, so she is trying so hard to like Kyllaku in a friendly way. Elliasse was the type of girl that didn't want to reveal her inner feelings to anyone, especially with her friends because she feels like she was being a burden on them. But when she was confessing her mistakes to his bestfriend, she didn't noticed/realized that she was talking with her heart and that she already confessed to him. Which she thought was the biggest mistake at first.

Elliasse as an assassin often skips her mission due to her responsibilities as a student (or sometimes she is bored). At first, Elliasse thought that Kyllaku was a brutal assassin due to the scene that she has witnessed in the first chapter. But as time passes by, she started to understand how Kyllaku feels and how he reacts with people around her.

In the first chapter, it wasn't obvious that she admired Kyllaku (just his eyes and his hair). She thought that he would blockmailed her at first. She's also dramatic and sensitive when it comes to family issues (just like when Kyllaku isulst his parents for giving him his name). She often hides in her locker (which is the exact same size as her) whenever she gets lonely or sad or feels like she's going to cry.

She can sometimes act tough, but it really comes in the mood. It wasn't very obvious, but Elliasse can be really exaggerated when she's jealous of someone. She would became serious or make a fake laugh which annoys Kyllaku when she does it (It wasn't shown in the chapters).

At some chapters, Elliasse was revealed as a Yandere character. (Note: Yandere means someone who is innocent on the outside but can be very violent when it comes to protecting and keeping a loved one from anyone) It was revealed when Kyllaku was taking the mission upon killing the man that hired Elliasse to protect him.

She also has the side when she is perverted. Like how she kissed Kyllaku and laughed at his reaction. She did that several times when she's not entertained. Elliasse is irritated whenever Kyllaku calls her "Old lady", but actually, it's still not revealed that Elliasse was a big fat masochist. She likes being teased for some guy, especially for Kyllaku. She wasn't showing it to them, but when Kyllaku was teasing her, she smiles like an idiot in the corner so they wouldn't notice.

BACKGROUND

In the last chapter, Elliasse confessed to Kyllaku what her biggest mistake in her childhood was. Elliasse's mother is Susan Redwood (maiden name) and her father is Edward Soulheart. Her golden blonde hair was inherited with his father while her red eyes was inherited with her mother.

(There may be a spoiler here! ALERT!)

She was trained as an assassin ever since she was 3. But her parents admitted to her that they changed some parts in her body to make her perfect. They said that as a child, Elliasse already has gone through lots of surgeries and implants (whatever they call it) to make her the perfect child ever born.

And it turns out that all of her surgeries and implants were successful. Not only did Elliasse had undergone with surgeries but also with extreme painful tortures from her father. Her mother was gentle and kind. Her father can be describe as that too, but they could not disobey their family's rules or they will be treated as an outcast.

Her parents, as well as her sister Elvira, was a very loving and caring. To be able to make her feel that she was special, they throw her birthday parties which she enjoyed very much.

When she turned 10, her parents announced that she can now go to school and take on missions with her sister, she doesn't need training since she's already learned everything that her parents taught him. However, the only thing left for her to do it improve her abilities and be a professional assasssin.

The only one training her is her aunt Jholine (sister of her mother). She made her wear a collar so she could punish her easily. But in her opinion, the punishment that her aunt Jholine gives her, is totally nothing compared to what her parents give her. She also said that she was too kind to have punish her in a very unpainful way. Which Kyllaku greatly disagrees to.

THAT IS ALL READERS!! THANK YOUR FOR READING! IF YOU DID...!

~LEMONCHII OUTO-DESHI!!!!!