T.A.M.L. Story Wiktionary

WELCOME BACK TO THAT ASSASSIN IS MY LOVER WIKTIONARY!!

We're not going to talk about a character right now. I thought maybe you're confused upon what this OH-THOR is saying.

First I want to inform you that the abilities which the assassins or other extraordinary characters have is not magic. I call it Aiken, and today we're are going to introduce to you the rules of this 'Aiken' stuff.

Aiken

Aiken is a supernatural abilities that some people have in the story. But not all of the people have this ability.

Aiken is whether Elemental of Special. These are the two KINDS of Aiken.

Elemental is when you possess the power of Lightning, Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Sound etc. This only includes elements, telekinetic and others don't belong here. And when you possess this type of powers, you won't be able to learn powers like telekinesis. You can only learn other elements.

That's one of the rules of the Elemental Power.

Special Aiken is when you possess super strength, agility, flexibility, or even Stupididty. Nah, just kidding. 

Those people with Special Aiken, can learn Telekinesis, Astralprojection and others. 

But there are certain types of Special Aiken:

Physical Abilities & Mental Abilities

Well I think I don't need to explain what are physical abilities and Mental abilities.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Our next topic will be about the secret of the world which will be explained after this next chapter. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys, I just want to thank you for reading That Assassin is My Lover.

I really appreciate it. I love you guys!!

I never really thought someone will read this story.

THE REASON:

Actually, the reason why I created this story was because I am SOOOO madly inlove with my Killua Zoldyck. He's so cute and Handsome and Hot. And I got the Assassin Idea from him, only him. He's the only reason how I can create my stories. He's my inspiration

When I make a chapter. I always thought about "What will Killua say to this?" "What will Killua do after that?"

But seriously, I don't think Killua will do all those thigs so I just imagined what a boy would do in some parts of the scenes. But I really think some of those parts, Killua will really do.

My classmates often tease him. So I get mad at them, and it didn't turned out well after they said it.

Believe me you don't wanna know...

(Mabilis ang Karma)

There's Killua at the right side :))))

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Anyway, I'm so VERY thankful guys!! 

Please!!! PLEASE keep on reading T.A.M.L. until the end!!! 

And also VOTE, COMMENT AND LIKE AND WHATEVER...

You can always request for a chapter of you want to. Just comment or message me if you have an idea for a chapter.

THANKS AGAIN!! Keep reading!!