T.A.M.L. Chapter 44: Playing Detective, Who's the thief?

Playing Detective, Who's the thief?

"So.. uh... Sensei, do you have any witnesses?" Kyllaku said sweatdropped.

'What the hell am I doing?' He thought to himself.

"I-I don't know" The lady said trembling.

"Elliasse?"

"Yeah?"

"Remind me how am I involve in this again?"

"Kirru! You're a student of this woman! Therefore you have a responsibility to help her!"

"Yeah, responsibility? Where did that come from? And we're not in school"

"Do we need to be in school, Kirru? Come on! Be responsible"

"Yeah yeah. And why are we wearing 90's clothes and a magnifying glass?"

"Because we are.... tan tan tan tan.."

"DETECTIVE XOLFER AND DETECTIVE SOULHEART! THE DETECTIVE COUPLE!" Elliasse loudly said with deep voice and then smiled at his lazy boyfriend.

"Teacher! What happened before the crime happened?"

"I bought my cookies from a grocery store nearby"

"Grocery store? Kyllaku, on our way, we did came across the grocery right?"

"Yeah, but I didn't see her in there. What time did you go to the grocery?"

"Um.. about 11:40, and I finished in about 12:05, I encounter some of my friends so I arrived home in exact 12:23."

"Wow, how long was that conversation. So um, do you have someone with you when you went to the grocery? A kid or maybe a friend?"

"Are you insulting me?! I am a young woman who has no husband and no children! I am fat and unhappy! Wahaha~" She cried, literally..

"Uh... se-sensei?"

"Shut up you piece of garbage! WaaaH! I am a piece of GARBAGE! WAAAH!" She continued. Elliasse and Kyllaku looked at each other and shrugged.

"Well, we'll be leaving now and we assure you that the next time we go here. We'll know the culprit!" Elliasse said confidently. They started to walk heading towards the grocery store.

"But Elliasse, how would we find the culprit if we don't even know any more clues beside the time that,, that woman came?"

"Then we'll just have to do this the hard way! For our teacher!"

"You are an amazing woman, having to have confidence even though you have no clue where the grocery is"

"Of course! I never go out of the house when not needed."

"Seriously... let's just go" Kyllaku took her and showed her the way.

"Wow! There's so many food!"

"Just for reminder, we're not here for the food, Elliasse"

"Yeah, but this is just once in a lifetime that I came here in our town's grocery store!"

"Let's go ask the counter people who came here at exact 11:40, I doubt they still remember"

.....

"People who arrived here at 11:40? Well I don't remember anymore. Sorry"

"Just as expected, did you happen to see a suspicious looking guy in here at that time?" Kyllaku continued the questions

"Hmm, let's see. Well, there is someone in black jacket that keeps on staring at a lady in a dress"

"Mister! Tell me what that lady looks like! Does she have brown hair and black eyes?!" Elliasse excitedly asked.