T.A.M.L. Character Wiktionary :3

WELCOME TO: THAT ASSASSIN IS MY LOVER WIKTIONARY

Today were going to talk about the female protagonist:
Elliasse! :3

Elliasse Soulheart

Age: 13

APPEARANCE:

Elliasse has a Blonde with dyed pink hair and red orbs. Of course, she wears school uniform and she also wears cream colored rose ring on her left hand. She's always wearing her pink beret. (on the following chapters you'll know why)

PERSONALITY:

She likes boyish stuffs and she always with her skateboard when going home or going to the school.

She can sometimes be energetic, sometimes serious, crazy, childish,feeling matured, girly, boyish and can, most of the time, be totally STUPID. But she's really good at school, she's pretty intelligent.

From the last chapters that you have read. OBVIOUSLY...she likes sweets like cupcakes. ANYTHING flavored with strawberries and chocolates. She can eat anything, but definitely not bitter things.

And just like me OR you she's 100% OTAKU!! LONG LIVE US!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay readers, this is all the information I can give you about Elliasse FOR NOW...

On the following episodes you will know why Elliasse always wears a hat and the story of her and other character's lives.

Some secrets are also going to be revealed when you read the next chapters...so please wait dudes!!

THAT'S ALL THANK YOU FOR READING THAT ASSASSIN IS MY LOVER by Alice_Lemonchii