T.A.M.L. Chapter 33: Kidnapped

Kidnapped

Sapphire's POV

I was sleeping peacefully, but then I was woken up by something that's around my waist. It's pretty heavy so even though I tried to avoid it, I can't. I looked at it

It seems that it was Kyllaku's arms that was wrapped around my waist. I was surprised but at the same time full of joy. I blushed like a fFREAKING IDIOT! What is with this poetry?!

I didn't want to remove his arms around my body 'cause I didn't want him to awake! So instead I looked at the time and it was only 2:01. So I turned to Kyllaku and then I saw his face an inch away from mine. It was a little embarassing whenever Kyllaku's face was near mine. I blushed abit while observing his lips and cheeks and hair being blown by the wind outside.

It was quite peaceful at that time, until I heard him moaned. I panicked and pretended to be asleep, I closed my eyes and wait for him to wake up.

After he realizes what just happened. He jumped out and yelled in surprise

"Wah!" He yelled loudly, but  i don't think it was heard by the others.

"Wah!! What the heck Kyllaku?! People are sleeping! Its the middle of the night man! Go to sleep!" I said while rubbing my head pretending that I didn't do anything stupid the last minute agp.

"N-Nah, you go to sleep. Maybe I-I should go outside and get some air" He went near the door and opened it. I smiled as he walks out of the room. I noticed it, right before he steps outside. He smiled..

My Kyllaku smiled at me angelically....

"Kyllaku..." I whispered happily.

I closed my eyes, but then I heard something…!!! ASH!

He broke the glass window, it was too late. I reacted late, he grabbed me into his arms.

“What the--!! Let go!!” I yelled. He flew away, the last thing I saw was Kyllaku came into the room and reached out for me. I reached for him too, but I knew that it was too late for me. Even if Kyllaku tries to run towards us, he won’t make it in this situation.

And besides, he won’t do it for me.

“SAPPHIRE!!” He yelled as loud as he can.

“KYLLAKU!!!!” I yelled back. I kept on reaching towards him. Tears flowed down my face….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“I can’t seem to think of something on how to bring Sapphire back” Kyllaku was serious at that time. He was sitting and thinking of a way to save his friends from this mess.

“Plus, Elliasse hasn’t been found yet!” He whispered.

"Kyllaku..." Cannon appeared

"Answer my question honestly.... Do you......... like Sapphire?" He seems to be nailed down to the ground.

"What?"

"I thought you were loyal to Elliasse? Why do you seem to care about a girl that you don't even know instead of searching for the girl you love? Have you changed your heart, Kyllaku?" He became silent for a while.

............

"I never really did....... forgot about Elliasse..."

“Nor did I forgot about my feelings for her”

"Elliasse was all that I can think of. I can't even think straight. I just pretended to be alright, but I wasn't. I couldn't get to sleep at all. I loved Elliasse.... like I never loved before."

Cannon's POV

I saw Kyllaku's face as he explains his feelings in front of us. I can see that everyone understand Kyllaku's feelings, even his sister. At that moment, Kyllaku displayed a sincere look on his face, even though he's facing the ground. I can see that he means all the thing he just said. And I believe him.

"Very well then, what do you want to do to save Sapphire?"

………..

He thought about it for a while longer….

………

“Okay, here what we gotta do. Sis, you have the Aiken of Clairvoyance, am I right?”

“Yeah, so?”

“We need you to obtain any information about Ash’s place or the person itself. That is, if you are willing to help us?” Kyllaku showed a pleading face in front of his sister.

“Alright, I’ll do what you told me to. I’m off then” She disappeared like a lightning

“For the meantime, we should ready our plan about the books. After my sister gain the information, we should be able to come up with a plan.”

After a night of waiting…

Morning came and Kyllaku’s sister came with the information about the place where Ash currently hides.

“Thanks, sis” Kyllaku said as his sister explains the information she gathered.

“Don’t get me wrong, I only did this for fun. I might have killed a few people on my way”

“Nevermind that, now that we have every specific corner of his hideout, it would be easy for us to do the plan then.”

“So here’s the plan, there are 10 Aiken user clones that are guarding the place. So to get to the center hall of the place, we need diversions to distract the 6 guards at the front. And the rest of the way would be easy since there are no guards inside.”

“Correction, there’s only 8 left” Kyllaku’s sister

“What? Why? Don’t tell me you--, ugh, at least it helped.” Kyllaku said with a sigh

“Then did you use the front side or the back side of the hideout to sneak in?”

“I used the back of course, you should know that by now Kyllaku!” She yelled

“Yeah, but you said that you can handle the enemy so I thought you could kill the one’s in front”

“Pshh, whatever. I have my reasons, like the guards in front of the hideout were stronger than at the back. That just means that their defense is lower in there.” His sister explained.

“Great, then we will be sneaking in using the back without being noticed by the guards in the front. But one should act as a diversion to attract the guards away from the hideout.”

“I’ll do it, boy” The old man volunteered

“Okay, but are you sure?” Kyllaku asked

“Yes, you can count on me, Kyllaku. I’ll save you and your friends as a symbol of loyalty to your grandfather” He said as he bows his head down.

“That’s good to heard then. After the diversion, we will sneak in inside. You guys look for Sapphire in the center of the place while I take on Ash, understood?” We all nodded to agree.

Then the plan started

To be continued....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys, I'll be updating DCT so see you the day after the day after tomorrow :D If you understand that :P

Keep on Reading, voting TAML guys :) Thanks for your votes and reads!! <3