T.A.M.L. Chapter 23: His Horrible Revenge; A Visit to the Farm

His Horrible Revenge; A Visit to the Farm

Waaaah! I can smell the wonderful bliss of my most awaited vacation! The thick green trees! The soft green grass! The cold refreshing wind! I've waited for this moment! I could finally work in a far--

"OI ELLIASSE! WILL YOU STOP SMELLING THE STUPID BREEZE ALREADY AND HELP ME OUT HERE?!" Everything's fine then suddenly a cold beast interrupted my imagination of the perfect world.

"Be right there!" I yelled back.

Yes, We have arrived at Kirru's Grandfather's Farm. I am so excited to see the cute piggly wigglies in the barn along with the cows and carabaos. Me and Kirru got our things from the car, we went to the big cabin near the barn.

"This is where your granpa lives?" I asked him while staring at the big cabin

"Yeah, is it too simple?"

"NO! ITS PERFECT!"

"You're weird"

"Anyway, why didn't you invited Zen?"

"Oh, Zen is allergic to chickens and pigs. The last time I brought him here, he got so many rashes. About every part of his body got super red, he looks like a living tomato if you ask me!" I laughed at this, Kyllaku pressed the doorbell

*Ding Dong* No one's answering...

*Ding Dong* Ding Dong*

"Alright! Alright! Hold your horses~!" Someone opened the door, it's an old man

"Oh, it's Kyllaku. Long time no see"

"Hey there old man, we're here to visit!" Kirru greeted

"Before you go there, why don't you rest here and have some juice" The old man smiled at us. This man is Kyllaku's grandfather?

We went inside the cabin, and believe me, it looks bigger in the inside. Everything is made up of nature, the shelves, the chairs, the tables, the cabinets, the drawers, as in EVERYTHING!!

I noticed that there is no T.V.

"Aren't you using technologies here?"

"Nope, it's forbidden"

"Haha! As expected from a farm guy! I love this place!"

"That's unusual for a girl to be this interested in farmlands."

"Oh! What types of food are your wife making? Do you always drink milk?"

"We often drink water but we also like milk. It's really nutritious! My wife cooks more than I can count, wait for her return and see what I mean" He winked at me

"Oh, I love milk too. Specially with cookies!! Or with hot chocolate! Isn't that just wonderful?"

"You're right about that" The old man smiled.

Kyllaku's POV

They talked with each other for like 20 minutes with only one topic, food. So I went to a guest room, where the old man told me to stay because it's still dark, it's alright for me to travel in the dark since I'm used to it. But I can't let Elliasse travel in such a dark place, it's dangerous.

I didn't really enjoyed my time here when I stayed here in this cabin years ago. But now that Elliasse is here, everything's starting to get better.

Elliasse's POV

Talking with Kirru's grandfather sure is tiring, he talks too much but it was entertaining at the same time. I've always wanted to go to these kind of places, but my parents doesn't approve of it.

I took a bath after our 'small talk' ,it was a nice, long and relaxing bath. When someone interrupted:

"HEY! ELLIASSE! Aren't you finished yet? You've been there for hours! HEY! ARE YOU LISTENING?!" He's like an old geezer yelling at his granddaughter.

I took my towel and opened the damn door.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY!!!??" I yelled at him back, he looked surprised. He went inside the bathroom and took a bath, while I change my clothes inside the room

------*-------

I can sense someone near, just around the cabin. It's the kind of presence, but I can sense more hate than the last time. This guy's pretty strong, what is he up to? Does he know about me being an assassin? No, that's not it. I don't think he's here for me, but I can't be so sure about my intuitions.

Before I attack him, I'll observe him. I can see that Kyllaku is not feeling his presence.

Kirru's POV

Elliasse has been really enjoying this trip. On the way, she asked me so many questions about how it looks like and what I do in here. Seriously, she's weird. I thought she would hate it in a place like this, I mean even I'm bored here.

After 20 minutes of taking a bath, I went inside my room. I opened the door and saw

"Huh?"

"ELLIASSE?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!"

"WHAT AM I DOING?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THIS IS MY ROOM! AND WHY ARE YOU...NAKED?!" She looked away, full on red.

"ARE YOU DUMB?! ISN'T IT OBVIOUS THAT I JUST TOOK A BATH?! NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"

"YOU GET OUT! I JUST TOLD YOU THAT THIS IS MY ROOM! AND GET YOUR CLOTHES ON! YOU'RE SUPER GROSS!"

"THEN STOP LOOKING AT IT!"

"I-I...I am not l-looking at that! I w-was j-just...." Her voice weakened, I can tell that she's lying. Yeah, definitely lying.

"W-whatever just get out of the room 'cause my clothes are in here"

"W-why don't you just take your clothes with you o-outside?!"

"Can you just leave? I'm really cold now"

"Ugh, fine" She closed the door and then opened it again she peeped her head and said:

"Oh yeah, I forgot... you're disgusting" She slammed the door closed.

What an annoying girl, never shuts up.

~~~~~~

Xxx End of Chapter 23 xxx

:3 That Assassin is My Lover - Alice_lemonchii

Sorry, I won't be able to update the next chapters for the next few days. I gotta study for my exams, if I don't wanna fail cause I always did. My exams will be this coming thursday and friday. I wish I get high scores....and also grades.

Wish me luck! Love ya guys :)))

Thank you for reading!!!