T.A.M.L. Chapter 37.5: Jealousy Wins

Hey guys! Lemonchii here! This is just an extra episode of their lives that may have happened before Kyllaku and Elliasse went to the vacation or AFTER they went to the vacation. Oh well it's you decision whenever this chapter happened!

That's all! Thank you for Reading and voting anyways!!!

!LEMONCHII OUTO-DESHI!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jealousy wins

Kyllaku's POV

We sat under the three as we eat our lunch peacefully. As usual, Zen is sleeping like a slug lying down the green grass. I looked at Elliasse whose still eating her lunch. I continued mine, and then suddenly...

*Ringtone playing*

"Are?" She said as she picks up her phone to see who it is. Her eyes widened as she reads the entry on her phone. I got curious so I asked her:

"What? Who's that?..... Is something wrong, Elliasse?" She looked at me and then smiled.

"I-it's, nothing... Let's eat!!" Again, she just smiled at me leaving me dumbfounded. I shrugged and then continued eating.

.........

The lunch time ended and went inside the room. I noticed that Elliasse smiled the moment she entered the room. Why? And who is she smiling at?

 I wanted to ask her, but that would mean that I would look concerned. And besides, the teacher's here already, so we landed on our seats and waited for recess to come.

And it did. But I didn't expect that aside from eating with Zen and Elliasse, someone would come and take Elliasse away. Well, not really AWAY-AWAY, the man just talked to her like a normal person do. But I smell something fishy about that converstion they had far away from us.

.......

"Ehh?? Elliasse looks realy busy with that boy. I wonder what they're talking about? No way?! Don't tell me she has a problem, but instead of consulting us, her best friends, she goes there and asks advice from that boy!!?" I think Zen is being exaggerated. He thinks too much, I know that Elliasse will come to us whenever she's in trouble.

Well she is sometimes hiding his emotions from us. Always hiding inside her gigantic locker.

Actually, her locker was separated from the girls. I guess she's always treated like a nobody. I pity her, but at the same time I don't. I don't wanna look down on her just because she's a girl.

Anyways, back to the boy. I have no idea why but, it kinda posses me off, seriously. I tried NOT to glared at them, but I couldn't help but stare at them intensely with rage on my eyes like I wanted to kill him. Well, I guess I am technically glaring at them.

After that 15 minutes talk, Elliasse came back, smiling at us again. She sat down and then ate her sandwich. Not even a word, no.... No word at all.

So...... I had to make the move.

"Sooooo.... Elliasse, who was that? Don't tell me he's your boyfriend?" I said jokingly, but I think she knows that I'm serious.

Her smile faded as I look at her with a calmed but serious face.

"T-that's not my boyfriend, Kirru" A faint smile formed as she explained.

"W-why..... are you..... asking that Kirru??" She displayed a disappointed but rather I see a little bit joy that is written all over her face. I began to blush as she stares at me with a faint smile on her face.