T.A.M.L. Chapter 47 - The end of our Journey..

Narrator

Kyllaku and Elliasse parted ways and never see each other. Kyllaku continued his job being an assassin and kills every night. And so did Elliasse, even though her sister doesn't live anymore. She continued her job as a cold-blooded killer.

She lost her home and also her precious sibling which she loved despite the treatment she gave her during childhood. Meanwhile, Elliasse's family or parents keep sending her money after her sister's death. They didn't come to visit her, not even once.

Elliasse was left alone, but her friend Zen insists to have her with his family which accepted her whole-heartedly. Elliasse had never felt so happy in her whole life after joining Zen's family, although she still misses her loving boyfriend.

Everyday she would visit Kyllaku's mansion but she wasn't allowed to go in. But she knew Kyllaku was locked up inside the cold mansion. And even though she felt the urge to save him, he couldn't do much about it.

It hurts her how she and Kyllaku would never see each other again. So she focused on how to make herself happy and lively again. On how she would become stronger, strong enough to bring her Kyllaku back to her arms again.

But there's too many walls that kept her from doing so. Aside from being poor and weak, her condition is not so good either. She worked hard everyday. She studied for years until she graduated high school and went to collage.

Elliasse is now 17 years old, but still dreaming of having to meet Kyllaku again. She still feel his presence beside her. She feels his warmth holding her in his arms. His eyes glowing in the dark like blue sapphire gems. She would cry every night dreaming about Kyllaku. It was too much for her to take. And she still hope that he would someday break through his problems and come back to her.

After years have passed....

Elliasse's POV

It's been years after Kyllaku and I parted ways permanently. I've been living with Zen the whole time. His family accepted me, but I still miss the boy that I loved the most. I miss Kyllaku so badly.

Right now, I'm working part-time in the grocery Zen is in. We both enjoy working together. Though, we have different schools, we still come by for dinner because our schools are nearby. Zen became my very bestfriend along with Alhiette.

It seems to me that Zen and Alhiette are in good terms with each other, just like me and Kyllaku back then. They became lovers just like we did. It's been 3 months since they started dating and it's been 5 months since they become lovers. Isn't great? I'm happy for them! Zen has finally found the girl of his dreams.

And now that he's busy with his studies and so with his girfriend, the scene turned upside down. Now it's me who was out of place between us three. They are always together everytime. Even at school. Alhiette was my classmate and my best friend also in my class.

Zen is like my little brother when we come home. I started to take the culinary arts. I learned many things to cook, dishes, breakfast, diet foods and many more! I'm sure Kyllaku would have love to see what we have become by now.

After all, I haven't seen him in years. And I really miss him so much. I'm still an assassin but I am living a normal life like the other school girls. But my time.... is running...

Kyllaku's POV

I'm currently 18 and in first year collage by now. We moved to another country and left the town that we used to live in. I missed everything back there. Our school, our hang out place, also Zen and the last person that I missed the most, is Elliasse.

Years of longing to see her face to hear her voice and to smell her scent even the taste of her lips are still lingering in mine. In my dreams she always smile and say "I'm alright Kirru, I'm here for you. I promise"