T.A.M.L. Chapter 30: The end of his Revenge (part 1)

The End of his Revenge

Sapphire's POV

I walked towards Kyllaku still looking at the dead body of the man he killed 5 minutes ago.

"What are you doing here?" He said not looking at me but still staring at the man covered in blood. His voice is very cold like a voice of a merciless murderer.

"Oh nothing, I was just asking for directions when I heard someone screaming their lungs out and when I came here I saw a blue-headed boy pulling out the insides of that man lying on the ground out of his body. And now I'm expecting an explanation for all of this bullshit, well?" I explained without breathing.

He turned to glare at me and I didn't let out any word, at all.

"Let's go, we need to get back to the others so that we can find Elliasse quickly." He said turning away from me again ang walking away.

........

"You really love her that much, do you?" I said quietly. What I said somehow made him stop.

..........

"Elliasse.........."

........

"Elliasse............. means a lot to me than anyone else....."

...........

He continued walking away.

What he said just now........

Acutally made me smile.......

........

I catched up to him.

"Hey, I still haven't found my assigned book yet, you know? So we still can't leave yet."

"Then you better hurry up." He responded coldly.

"Oh come on Kyllaku! Will you please help me?! It's not like your busy or anything! And besides, it will help us be more... uh........ quick?" I looked at him, he looked calmed now than how he looks like 15 minutes ago.

*Sigh* "Fine, whatever. What did Cannon told you about it?" I smiled widely and I told him the place. We found the book and realized that it was now owned by a bunch of drunk wizards or somethin'. So we had to fight, or should I say kill them.

At last! We made it! We can finally go home now

"We finally collected all five of them. But we can't just defeat them with just chanting what's inside these books right?" Kyllaku asked curiously while we give the 5 books to Cannon.

Cannon didn't answered Kyllaku but instead gave him a smirk.

.............

Old Man's POV (Kyllaku and Elliasse's World)

Those kids are still in the other side. I wonder how they are now? Did they get those 5 books? How long will they stay there. I just hope they're okay.

.......

A flashing light shined infront of my eyes as I wait for the kids to come back. The light shaped like a large circle. IT'S THE PORTAL! THEY'RE HERE! THEY MADE IT!

"Goodness! I'm glad you kids are alright." I said in relief.

"Yeah, old man. We also collected these five books we need on defeating that man. Have you seen Elliasse? Is she back yet?" I shook my head sadly. Therefore Sapphire's secret will be safe. I want her to be the one to tell Kyllaku the truth about her, soon.

It's just been a few days, but I already know her real attitude and personalities. She's a good girl inside. But she can be cold-blooded and blood-thirsty at times. And when she does, she can be really scary. Really..... really scary.