T.A.M.L. Chapter 46: Is this where we part ways?

Is this where we part ways?

Kyllaku's POV

'You know the consequences of your actions Kyllaku! You'll suffer!' The voice of my dad echoed in my ears and in my head early in the morning. Elliasse went home after she woke up. She said it was her sister's boyfriend's birthdays and she was invited.

I'm still thinking about what father said he would do if I don't ignore Elliasse. But it's been days after the family meeting with Rose, but nothing is happening. Maybe he's planning something, or I'm just overreacting again.

My father, though, stopped sending me money so I need to get a job at the store nearby. I picked that job because the salary might be big since everyone buys there everyday.

I was broke, and Elliasse was the one helping me now. This is supposed to be the opposite, not that I want Elliasse to be poor. But I wanted to work for her, for both of us. I wanted to buy my own food, but instead she do that for me.

The phone started ringing. I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Your girlfriend is dead meat. I hope you will learn your lesson from all of this" My eyes widened, I dropped the phone and ran outside heading towards Elliasse's house, nobody was there. I panicked, I didn't know where they are!

"Goddangit! Where the hell are you Elliasse?!" I said.

I ran to Zen's house and ring the doorbell twice, thrice 5 times. My whole body is shaking.

"Elliasse... hold on I'll find you..." I said to calm myself. At last the door opened.

"Kyllaku? What the matte--"

"Where's Elliasse? Do you know where she is?! Tell me Zen!"

"No, I don't! What happened!?" Zen panicked seeing me all startled and shaking.

"Zen! Zen! Elliasse is in danger! Help me find her!" I pleaded. I tried to hold back my tears. He hurried and ran outside with me.

"Have any idea where she is?!" Zen asked.

"No! But she said it was a birthday party of her sister's boyfriend!"

"What?!" Zen replied while running as fast as he can.

"Do you know anyone who's having their birthday party in our town?!" I asked out loud.

"No!"

"Help! Fire!" We looked at each other terrified and quickly ran towards the burning building.

"They're having a fiest in an apartment?!" Zen said with a surprised tone. I saw Elliasse waving at us from the window.

"Elliasse!! Hang in there I'll get you out!!"

"Kirru!!" She shouted back, trying to hold her breath. I came there as fast as I can. I saw Elliasse with her sister who was unconcious.

"Come one Elliasse!" I shouted at her.

"Onee-chan! Onee-chan!" I can see Elliasse's tears streaming down her face.

"Come on! We'll all die if we don't get out of here! Zen! Bring the other's out! I'll take care of these siblings!" I shouted at him and he nodded in response.

"Elliasse get out! I'll bring your sister! I promise" She looks like my voice isn't reaching her at all. She kept crying and crying at her sister who wouldn't wake up.

"Elliasse! Elliasse look at me!" I said grabbing her face and turning it to me, I was panicking. I don't want to lose Elliasse.

"Kirru... my sister."