T.A.M.L. Chapter 8: Nicknames

Pet Names

Elliasse's POINT OF VIEW

"Hahahaha!" I laughed loudly.

"Shhhh, not too loud. The teachers might hear us." Kyllaku said covering my mouth with his hands.

"Hehehe, sorry didn't mean to" I giggled as I took off his hands off my mouth.

"Umm...You can let go of my hand now, please?" He dropped my hand and we both turned red.

I giggled. "Huh, what's so funny?"Kyllaku asked.

"Nothing. I just remembered what I told you when we first talked to each other."

"Hm?"

"Remember when I said you look cuter when you blush?" I said then giggled again.

He smiled. And you know what? I just now realize that Kyllaku is so cute when he's smiling.

Something suddenly made me curious.

"No offense but I find your name weird."

"I already knew that." He rolls his eyes

"Really? So can I give you nicknames then?"

"Nicknames?"

"Yeah, nicknames. Like pet names that you call your boyfriend and girlfriend."

He looked at me with a surprised expression and then blushed.

"Whoa! I-I don't mean us, I-I mean I d-don't mean t-that you're my boyfriend or s-something! I-I just...e-eto...ummm...How can I say this? umm..." I panicked as I explained what I just said.

"Hahahaha... Telling me that I'm cute when I blush. But look at your face!" He laughed before petting me.

He stopped laughing and wiped his teary eyes. "Ya' finished?" I asked, angered.

"Yup" He grinned at me.

"So do you have your own nickname?" He asked me still smiling though.

"Well not yet, since I don't have that much of friends."

"I don't believe you. Everyone has many friends, especially you. You're fun to be around." He smiled at me again.

"Well, actually I don't HAVE friends. Only you and Zen. Nobody really liked me at first impression."

"That's how people judge others. Just like how our other classmates judge me when the saw me eating lunch with you and Zen. They always thought I always keep things to myself."I continued.

"Nah! They're just jealous that they can't date a guy like me." Kyllaku said proudly. I don't think he's being a narcissist but just cheering me up, I THINK. I smiled at him anyways.

"Actually Elliasse is not my real name" I murmured.

"What? You're confusing me"

"Never mind"

"So, what should we call you then?" I asked.

"Maybe something cool, like cool guy" I shook my head and said:

"Definitely not. Maybe we can call you by your favorite food"

"What? Chocolates? That's like a girl's name."

"But it's cute right? I like strawberries AND chocolates."

"Strawcolate?" Kyllaku said

"That's so lame!" I laughed

"How' bout Kiruru, It's pretty simple but cute! I don't even know what that means or if it is even a pet name, well whatever."

"Why would you name me that! That's even lamer that strawcolates!" He pouted

I laughed as silent as I can. I stirred my chocolate drink. "Guru guru guru guru guru..." I said repeatedly while stirring my choco drink.

I noticed Kyllaku staring at me. He was like showing a surprised face and then his face turned into e_e

"No! Don't you dare!" He slowly crawled to my direction. And then his face let out a grin.

"So that's ganna be your pet name huh? You said that on purpose so that I'll call you that WEIRD name."

"What?! N-NO! I just like saying that when stirring my hot chocolate! It's a misunderstanding! Back off will ya?" He kept on getting near me. My face is starting to get red again.

"Did you made up "Kiruru" on purpose because you combined Kiru and guru guru? Admit it you did, didn't you?"

"What? No!? I just found it cute and all! Kyllaku!"

"Shhhh...didn't I tell you not to speak that loud." He said with a very seductive voice.

"Will you just relax for a moment?" He grabbed my shoulder and slowly getting nearer to my face.

Kyllaku's POINT OF VIEW

"Shhhh...didn't I tell you not to speak that loud?" I said with a tone of seduction. I always feel alive when teasing people.

"Will you just relax for a moment?" I touched her shoulder and slowly put my face nearer to hers.

Closer and closer I came. I kissed her nose and I saw her face blushing like mad! Laughter burst out of my mouth.

She looks so cute when I'm teasing her. I pat her head with a smile.

Elliasse's POINT OF VIEW

"Hahahaha! Look at your face! You look like a tomato. Does getting kissed by a guy like me really gonna make you faint?"He laughed.

"That's for giving me such weird names!" He smiled at me.

I pouted, he's always teasing me!

"C'mon. Are you angry at me now, guru guru-chan?" He teased me again with the stupid pet name.

"Call me that name again, I dare you!"

He started to laugh again. And then he looked at me while smiling.

"What?"

"I never knew you were so much fun to be around. I thought you're just like the other girls, just quiet though."

"Ya' see? That's how my classmates in elementary judge me." I puffed

We saw Zen coming near us waving and showing his grin on his face. We went home together.

"Hey Kyllaku! How can you two have fun without me! That's unfair! I wanna hang out with Elliasse too!" Zen pouted. And then we all laughed as we look at Zen's cute face

And then we all went home together.

 "I still think Kirru is a cute pet name."

"Shut up Elliasse"

~~~~~~~~~

Xxx end of chapter 7 xxx

:3 That Assassin is my Lover – Alice_Lemonchii