T.A.M.L. Chapter 16: Trip to the Amusement Park

Trip to the Amusement Park

Elliasse's POINT OF VIEW

"What did you do Elliasse-san? You made him sad" Zen said, he was about to cry

"I-I'm so...sorry Zen. I know it's my fault, please don't cry." I tried to comfort him.

"J-Just go and find Kyllaku" He ran away.

What have I done? It started raining. But I didn't stop, and I won't stop until I find him. I have to apologize to him!

"KYLLAKU! Please!" I shouted and yelled his name. But still, no sign of him anywhere.

"Listen my lady, you might get cold. Why don't you rest for a while?" Ceytonn showed me great concern.

"Thanks Ceytonn, but I have to find Kirru first. And if I find him, I'll apologize to him. That's when I can rest." I ran again and shout out his name.

I stopped, I think I just felt his presence in our school building. I followed his scent, his scent....was leading to the HANGOUT PLACE!

I sneaked and I saw him sitting beside the big tree. He's there just sitting holding a knife, I can't see his face very well. I hid my presence so he wouldn't notice me. He stood up and pointed his knife on his pulse or something.

I ran, unconsciously, hiding my presence.

"NO!" I hugged him and he dropped his knife.

"Just stop it, please! I'm begging you" I slide down and covered my face with my own hands.

"E-Elliasse? How did you..."

Kirru's POINT OF VIEW

"Elliasse, how did you..." When did she get here? I didn't even feel her presence. M-Maybe I wasn't paying attention...

"It's alright Elliasse, Everything's alright." She removed her hands from her face.

*SLAP*

"STUPID STUPID STUPID! How could you do that?!" Her voice is trembling, I can feel her shaking. She's terrified.

"I'm sorry Elliasse, I'll never do that again I promise." She cried and cried. She hugged me back, instead of feeling bad. It's weird that I feel, happy and relieved, because now I know that Elliasse cares for me.

I wiped her tears away from her face.

"You're such a crybaby, what a moron"

"And you're a jerk, you idiot. You made me worry and Zen too." She hugged me again.

The rain stopped we sat under the tree, it's night time yet we're still in the school. It's really silent tonight, maybe because Zen is not here.

I took a long sigh.

"So Kirru, was it true?" She suddenly asked.

"Huh? What?"

"That you're jealous" I think I'm blushing like a tomato again. And then she gave me the e_e look.

"W-Why do you always believe in that guy?! That guy's a big bastard!" I'm still blushing

"But I do admit that...I was jealous when you fed him." She laughed quietly.

"Y-You don't have to be jealous Kirru! I'm always gonna be the same Elliasse like before! Even if I became Ceytonn's girlfriend. I'll still be your friend right?" What she said shocked me.

"Did...Did he asked you to be his girlfriend?" I asked.

"Well, sort of" She lets out a small blush