T.A.M.L. Chapter 27: His Horrible Revenge; Unstoppable

His Horrible Revenge; Unstoppable

Kyllaku's POV

"What the--" I can't believe what I'm seeing now. That's...

......

.....

...

Uh..... I don't really know what his name is....

That's Sonhia's brother isn't he?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH-THOR'S NOTE: READ PLEASE!!!!

(For anyone who doesn't remember, Sonhia is that Pole Lover in Chapter 5-6. Yeah, it's her brother. I haven't told you his name yet. It's Ash)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..........

"No way" - Sapphire

"He is holding my Magus Book! That is why it is missing! He stole it! You are a horrible man!! You will pay for what you have done!"

Sapphire bit his arm and ran towards us. I didn't really care about that, all I really care is about this guy.

"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU NEED FROM ME?!"

"Woah woah woah! WOAH! Let me get this straight Kyllaku. I'm not here just for you. I'm here for both you AND your girlfriend"

"Girlfriend? I never remember having one."

"Oh I mean that cute girl that moved in a few months ago. I think her names Elliasse"

Elliasse?! That's right!! We did beat him that time! When he kidnapped her...

"And NOW! I'm going to rip your insides apart! You will pay for everything you did!!"

He came towards me with his blade pointed at me. It's too late to move, I just closed my eyes and wait for something insignificant to save me.

------ =_= ----------

Nothing's happening......

I slowly opened my eyes......

"WHAT THE-- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! Idiot!!" I saw Sapphire in front of me. She's......pierced by Ash's blade. Straight through her body...

"What were you thinking?! You're gonna die you Idiot!!!" I yelled at her.

"I-I...It-It's...*Pant* w-worth...it.....B-Be-Because.... I saved......K-Kirru."

"Nevermind that! Just breathe!!"

"N-Ne....K-Kirru....I...I....I d-did g-gre-great *Pant* r-right?" I'm surprised at what she's asking

"YOURE ASKING THA NOW?!" She did nothing but smiled. What?

"Damn you!!" I stood up from sitting/crouching. I don't know but somehow....

"I'll definitely BURN you and your POKEMON! ASH!!!" I rushed towards him with knives.

It made me angry.....

But....

.......

Why?

*Laughs* "You can never EVER defeat me!! I'm immortal now!! I can kill anyone who stands on my way!!!"

"SHUT UP!! I'LL kill you!!" We fought for long long time. I'm getting tired, and he's too strong! With that book, we can't defeat him. Everytime I use my lightning on him, he uses the book's powers to protect or defend him. What a nuisance, at this rate we are all gonna be killed.