T.A.M.L. Chapter 18: Secret

I hope you like this chapter guys! <3

~~~~~~~~

Secret

Someone's Point of View..

"Oh my, what an interesting secret that girl has." A laughter was heard in the darkness of the shadows.

"This will make things more fun."

The Next Day...

Elliasse's Point of View...

*Sigh* I feel so tired, it's like I worked for 1 year. Last night was exhausting!

(During Morning Classes..)

Our teacher is giving us a surprise test, as always. It's so often that the others are not surprised anymore. They are all expecting this, yet they still don't wanna study.

I noticed that Kirru is staring at the air. 'Is he daydreaming?' I thought while looking at him. I didn't realize that the teacher noticed me staring at Kyllaku.

"Ms. Soulheart? Is there any problem between you and Mr. Kyllaku?" She still can't remember his surname.

"Ah! Huh? N-Nothing! I was j-just imagining things when I..I.." I blushed a lot.

"Oh~! No need for you to deny it, Elliasse-san. It is pretty obvious that you like Kylla-kun."

"W-WHA?" Our classmates started saying 'ohhh' and clapping and cheering.

 I recognized that Kyllaku is looking at me me with a blush on his face.

After a few hours...The Morning Classes Ended

"IT'S LUNCH TIME!" Zen shouted as he raise both of his hand up high. His enthusiasm made me chuckle.

"Not too loud Zen, the teachers might hear you. You don't wanna get in trouble do you?" 

"Oops, sorry Elliasse-san" He giggled.

UNDER THE TREE~

"I almost forgot to ask you about the trip to amusement park, Elliasse-san. What happened? What did you do? Did you have a lots of fun? What sort of rides did you rode on? TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME!!" He's pretty excited about this.

"Okay, okay Zen, calm down. Me and Kyllaku will tell you about those rides later. We have a souvenir for you from the amusement park."

"REALLY! What is it? I'm so excited!"

I handed Zen a tumbler with our pictures in it. And there are words spelled 'Best Friends Forever'. I saw Zen's eyes widened and he smiled.

"Thanks, Elliasse!" He jumped at me and hugged me. "But I somehow feel left out" He sweatdropped.

"*laughs* No problem, Zen" I grinned at him.

"So, what rides did you get on? Is it the roller coaster? Or the caterpillar?"

"We rode the roller coaster. I thought I was ready, but when it started I felt so sick that I can't even stand."

"*Chuckles* It would have been great if I came with you guys. Hey Kyllaku, what is the most fun ride did you rode on?"

"Strawberries" Me and Zen heard him whispered. He seems like he isn't even listening, he's been like this since early morning. I wonder what's up with him?

"Kyllaku, we aren't even asking what food you ate. Is it a food? Or is that a name of a ride?"

"Definitely not Zen. Kirru, what's wrong? you've been like this since this morning. Did something happened yesterday?"