T.A.M.L. Chapter 37: The Beret; Elliasse's Story

The Beret; Elliasse's story

Elliass's POV

Here it goes..

"CAT EARS!?"

After a few hours....

"How did you even.... Why didn't you tell us?" He asked

"B-Because... I was afraid that you might freak out a-and I didn't want to ruin my high school, I also didn't want to ruin our friendship, including Zen of course. I don't want you two to make fun of me--" Kyllaku puts his index finger on my lips.

"Shhh... Who ever told you that we won't accept you the way you are. All you need.... is to be honest, right?" This made my heart calm and light

"Thanks Kyllaku, and one more thing....  it's a WOLF'S EARS" I showed him a poker face.

"But will you promise me not to say this to any of our classmates? I just want to live a normal life, Kirru" I pleaded

"Hmm.. I don't know if that should do it."

"Pleaaaassseee!!!"

"Is there any other secret you want to share with me"

Kyllaku's POV

So Elliasse isn't so normal after all. But I'm not satisfied with just this. I want to know what she does. Maybe my ideas are true, maybe she could be an assassin. Maybe she is Sapphire!

"W-What more can I tell you?" Yup, there's more

"Like your whole story. I've told you mine why not tell yours?"

"Okay then..."

"I lied to you about the collar, but not how it functions. This collar is for training for assassins.... Kyllaku..... I'm an assassin."

Shit just came true.

Elliasse's POV

"I lied to you about the collar, but not how it functions. This collar is for training for assassins.... Kyllaku..... I'm an assassin." Elvira is going to kill me

"But I can't tell you what my assassin name is."

"Is it........ Sapphire?" I can't, not now.

"No, it's not. WAAAIT A MINUITE! You were hanging out with that Sapphire girl while I was being kidnapped aren't you?!

"W-What?! No!!" He is.. what a totall liar!

"Whatever! Anyways, my sister is an assassin too. Although she wasn't at home everytime. She has a boyfriend named Slade which she lives with. I lied when I also said that I don't have any friends besides you two, but when I transferred in our school I really had none. After I joined a guild (I'll ust lie to him one more time) my friends increased. They were nice to me, and that's because we have the same experiences. Being tortured, casted out of our own homes, being told to kill people and things that we are not suposed to be doing." I was going to continue when I noticed him staring at my ears again.

"Will you pay attention here?!"

"Oh sorry, it's just...."

"What?"

"You're sloppy ears disgust me"

"PAY ATTENTION!"

"Alright! Alright! Sorry... Continue please..

"Again! I was telling the truth about my Aunt Jholine being the nicest relative I have because, the torture that my parents do to me, is far more worst than what your eyes could've seen."